6

"What do you mean ?" Tenn asked worriedly . "Tenn, I want you to calm down while listening to us ." Ryuu pats his shoulders . "10years ago , Kyoto has been attacked by terrorists . " Gaku said . Tenn's eyes widen in shock . " T-that's when I left Japan with kujou-san ..."Tenn started to tremble . " it was really bad that time , buildings are burned , people are killed everywhere . " Gaku took a breath in ." Rumours says that children are taken to sonewhere no one knows ....one of them is your brother I think . "  "T-then Riku ....what happened to him?why did he turned out like this ....why..." Tears falls from his face while Ryuu start panicking . " H-here ,wipe off your tears ." He gives Tenn some tissues and Gaku looked worried . " you know....maybe you could start talking to him little by little ..? He might remember something . "

"You guys , it's time to leave. You guys are still rookies 1 month ago , don't get full of yourself just because your popularity rise up fast . " Anesagi came in their dorm . TRIGGER stood up , " yes ma'am !" " that's the spirit." She praise them . " where are we going Anesagi -san?" Ryuu asked. "TRIGGER is going to participate in a TV live program with your Senpai re:vale tonight .We are now going to prepare ."

It was peaceful in the car, Gaku has fallen asleep while Ryuu is chatting with his younger brother through rabbit chat . Tenn rest his chin on his head , looking at the view outside . He then spotted a red head passed by . He almost shouted but as he look closely , that's not the red head he's been looking for . He sighed . "What's wrong tenn?" "Nothing Ryuu."

"Isn't this tasty Nagisa?" Karma bite his food . " ...I feel that a person in that black car has been staring at you for a while just now ." Nagisa pointed to TRIGGER's car. " heh....wait that dude looks familar ." Karma squints his eye ."Waaaaait....t-that's ..!! " Then , he fainted . "Eh?! K-karma-kun???Jeez what did you saw that made you like this . Get up now , I don't wanna carry you back !"

/--/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-

".....I don't feel like killing this nice guy. "Lazu commented . " Agreed. But boss said to get rid of him so that they won't block ZOOL's way ." Erin reads their target 's document .

'Ogami Banri , 22 years old. Partner of Orikasa Yukito ,21 years old . An idol from the group re:vale. '

"I have a feeling that this is not going to be fun." Erin said. "...stop eating , we're going out now ." " One more cup....!" Lazu stuffs his mouth full of his pudding . Erin frowns ."...I don't get why you like that disgusting thing so much ."

"We're here boys . " TRIGGER follows their manager and greet the staffs . "Re:vale will be rehearsing soon , TRIGGER can wait in their waiting room first . "...I have a bad feeling about tonight." Tenn said . " Pardon?" Gaku raised an eyebrow . " nothing . "

Timeskip

"This is Idol Channel that you are watching , tonight we have invited two special guests! Revale and TRIGGER! We will have TRIGGER to perform their debut song first , then proceed to re:vale . TRIGGER please enter!" Three of them enters with their cool vibe , making all the audience bellow scream. "Konbanwa,watashitachiwa TRIGGER desu! yoroshiku onegaishimasu ! We hope that everyone would like our song ." Tenn smiles .

" up here Eri-chan " Erin grabs Lazu's hand and climb up the building . " Oya? Is that TRIGGER performing ?" " Seems like it ." "Too bad tonight is going to be a disaster hehe." Erin chuckles . "You know what , there's no need to kill that man Eririn , boss just said to 'get rid' not 'kill' ." Lazu stated . "....you're right." Erin blinks his eye . He examines his surrounding and came up with something . He points to the stage lighting . " We can use that, we can cut off the strings and make it fall , causing an accident that he'll have to stay bedridden . " " good idea ."

While waiting for his target, his gaze stayed into the pink head. " Kujou....Tenn, Who the fuck are you." Although he was hidden on top near the ceiling , his pendant somehow reflected the light. Tenn noticed it and turn his head up. "R-Riku...?!" "Whoops ." "Senpai noticed you Erin." "Shut it, go do your part now . "

"Thank you for listening , now our senior re:vale are going to perform now ! Although they're yet to be famous , I hope everyone will start supporting them now." Gaku announced . Re:vale came up on stage and start to perform . As they sing , Erin prepares his kunai .

Suddenly electricity was cut off . "W-what the ." Gaku said . At this moment , Erin threw three of his kunai towards the string that was tied to the stage light . Noting holding on to it , the heavy lights drops down . " BAN!!" "Yuk--"
Smashing sounds were heard , everyone started to panick. " Turn off the live now!!!" "Someone call the ambulance!!"

"Oi Ban! Wake up!" Yuki desperately calls for his partner . He touch his partner's head , his hands felt all bloody . His body trembles violently . "ORIKASA-KUN! " Everything was a mess . Screams were heard and people panicking everywhere . "I've called the ambulance ,They'll arrive shortly ! "Ryuu shouted . " Yuki -senpai , take a deep breath . Calm yourself down , your partner will be alright!" "THE AMBULANCE IS HERE!" "Quick ! Move him into the ambulance!"

"Let's go Erin , we have done our job . Lazu pulls his hair . " Itai itai itai let go!! " both of them escaped out successfully . "...are you sure you didn't kill him? It looks really bad ." Lazu frowns . "Nah, he's not going to die from a small accident . That wound is no problem !" Erin smiles .

"You WHAt?! Why didn't you just assassinate him ! " Ryo slams his table . " Well, you said to 'get rid ' . So we got rid of him! "Lazu argued "you never even mentioned the word 'kill'~" Erin smiles cheerfully . " U-ugh fine! You're dissmissed !" Both of them ran out of his office . "Hahaha , we sure made him really angry this time . "Erin laughs . "Hm. Finally our job is done . I can continue eating ousama pudding . "Lazu's eyes shines . ".....I'm just going to sleep."