3

"Thank you for your hard work !" TRIGGER have just done their MV shooting . Next up , they have an interview in a live TV programme . " Come on omaetachi ! It's almost time." Anesagi came to fetch them . "Hai!" Being an idol is tough , you have to deal with all kinds of stress and business , they only have a little time to rest .  " we're here !"  All of them rush into the hall . "TRIGGER get ready !" The staff shouts .

" today we're having some important guests here ! Is everyone excited?!" " YESSSS!!!!!TRIGGGER!!!!" The audience all shouted as loud as they can . " We will have TRIGGER introduce their new song and themselves !  TRIGGER please come in!" The audiences screams as TRIGGER came in. " Ohayo TRIGGER, it's nice to have you here! Today We would like you to introduce yourselves to your fans !First , let's talk about your daily life with each other ."

"Well, Gaku and Tenn always fight with each other ."Ryuu said " And Ryuu will always stop us ." Gaku crosses his arms . " Yea , you don't have to stop us Ryuu . Just let us be ." Tenn said .Everyone laughs .

"Alright , now time to introduce your family ! Tsunashi-san, how many siblings do you have? " "Well...I have four little brothers ! Each of then are really cute you know!" Ryuu smiles ." I really miss them everyday . How about you Tenn ? You've never talk anything about your family before ." Ryuu curiously asks ." Hm...I have a younger twin brother ." "eh?"Gaku , Ryuu and the MC give out a shocked face . For the fans it was worse ."EHHHHHHH!!!!!! " "Tenn-sama had a twin ?!" " who's the twin ? It must be handsome like him ~!"

"You really had a twin ?!" Gaku asks . "Yea , seriously no need to be shocked . " Tenn says that and Gaku's eye twitched ." I left him at the age of 5 to train as an idol in the US , I haven't  contacted him since then. "   "Then why not find him later? You're back in Japan btw ! I'm sure he misses you like hell!" Ryuu suggests . " Yea , don't keep your family waiting so long like that ." Gaku ruffles Tenn's hair .  "And about Yaotome-san.....well, everyone knows he's the only child!" Everyone laughs . "Must be lonely all these years heh Gaku." "Shut up!"

/////////////////////////////////

"Finally it's over! I'm exhaust ..." Gaku lean against the wall . "I'm sure you guys are hungry , let's go to the convenient store to get something ."Ryuu said . All of them grab their disguises and head out to the store . It didn't take longer than 10 mins to reach . They went in and grab some snacks . "This looks good." "Stop choosing sobs flavour for once Gaku!" Ryuu facepalms . Tenn was looking around when he caught a glimpse of a red head . His eyes widen and keeps staring at the mysterious read head . " Is it always this expensive...?" Erin mutters to himself . "Oh well, I earned lots of money anyways ~" He grabs the pudding from the fridge and a few cups of ramens . "That would be 500¥ ." He pays and walks out . Tenn is looking at his every move and appearance . Is that Riku? He changed a lot...that's too much . And why is his hair so long!And the piercings!    Tenn thought . Gaku saw him stares at something and decided to call him out. " Oi tenn! What are you staring at ? Hurry up and grab something we're leaving . Oi , Tenn?"  "...I think I saw my brother ." Ryuu and Gaku looks at him , and then follows his gaze onto the red head . "Are you sure that's him? He looks.....badass " Ryuu commented . "I'm not sure....the changes are too big . " "Let's just follow him then!"Gaku shrugs .