7

Pls watch the video above guys XD

Ring....ring.....

Tenn picks up his phone ."Hello Aya , it's been a while ." "Hello Onii-chan . How's your day ?" Tenn sighed and explains everything. " I see ... I'm sorry to ask then. Btw kujou-san and I will be coming back to Japan tmr ! " Aya smiles but soon turn into a sad one . " I hope he's still there..." Aya murmured . Tenn heard it , curiously he decided to ask her . "Who is 'he' ?" "Ah! T-That's my real Onii-chan...we're seperated from each other when I'm Kujou-san came to adopt me in the orphanage . I really miss him..." Tears formed in her eyes. " I see ...then we're in the same situation . I have a twin little brother , but unfortunately we're seperated too . Oh, may I know which orphanage you came from? Maybe I can help you find your brother ." Tenn asked . "Really?! Arigatou Onii-chan! It's an old orphanage located in Kyoto-" "Hold on! Did you say Kyoto?!" "Hai , what's wrong?" Aya tilts her head . " Aya , I need you to stay calm and listen to what I have to say."

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
At Tsukumo's agency , Floor 12
"They're our new idols that you have to guard . I won't accept any failure ." Ryo says professionally in his office . " Of course boss ." Lazu and Erin bowed to him and leave and room . " ZOOL huh...what a weird name " Lazu commented . " Hahaha! Lazu~ don't say that in front of them..!" Erin pats his back roughly . "Itai yo Eririn ...." Lazu pouts . "Tch don't make fun of us ! We'll be famous immediately and show you how good we are!!" The leader , Inumaru Touma shouted . His voice echoed through the quiet halls . " Urusai Touma." Mido Torao hit Touma's head with his Hand . Touma yelp in pain and tries to hit back . " They don't get along huh...." Lazu tells Erin . " I wonder why boss pair those two together . " Erin said . "...it reminds of Dazai and Chuuya Senpai." Lazu yawns . "Why is our leader so childish ?" Isumi Haruka frowns while Natsume Minami just giggled . "We'll go ahead to your manager ! Call if you need us ~Bye!" Erin and Lazu jumped down from the window . "OI!!" Zool yelled .

As they went back to the underground , they met a fainted Karma carried by a struggling Nagisa . " What happened to you guys?" Erin asked . " Erin-san~Lazu-san~ help me would ya ! Karma's heavy..." Nagisa fake cried to them . " Hai..." Lazu stepped forward and easily carried Karma on his shoulder . Nagisa dumbfounded at the sight of it . "As expected of Lazu !" Erin smiles . Lazu carries Karma to his room and throw him on his bed.

"Ne ne~ wanna go to TRIGGER's fan meeting tomorrow? Since we've miss their concert last time we're definitely going tomorrow." Dazai pops his head at the door. Chuuya who is standing outside kicks his butt into the room. "Get your fucking ass in you bastard." 
At that moment the word ' TRIGGER ' is spoken , Karma suddenly sits up and shouts "We're going!! Right Nagisa?!" Everyone is shocked by Karma. "O-of course!"  Nagisa answered .

I can meet Kujou Tenn if I go ...hehe . It'll be fun to fool him around . "We're going too!! Ne,Lazuuuu!!" Erin cling to Lazu's arm. "Hai,hai." 

"Oya? Are you both starting to be a fan of them ? I'll gladly tell you everything about them!" Dazai said .  "No thanks " Erin rejects him . "Hahaha ! Someone got rejected!" Chuuya smirks . "You wanna fight shortie?"Dazai glares at him. "Bring it on."  "Oi! Get out of the room and fight at the training grounds . Don't you dare destroy my room." Karma said . Soukoku went to the training grounds and proceed to fight while destroying the whole place . " Fighting style rough as usual huh." Nagisa giggles. Karma nods his head in agreement .

"Well,see you guys tomorrow morning ! We're going ahead to sleep first ." Erin and Lazu retreated into their room and sleep peacefully.

" **** ! Hold on , I'm getting mom and dad to you !"

Who...?

" ****-Nii ... I'm scared."
"Don't worry **** , ****-Nii will always be here for you."

Just who are you...

" ****-Nii daisuki!!"
"Me too ****"

Who are those two kids ...

" ****-Nii why is everyone keep talking about my hair..?"
"Its because your hair is too beautiful that they are jealous . I love your hair you know !"
"Then...I won't cut it! Since ****-Nii loves it ."

"****-Nii"

"****-Nii...!"

A red hair kid appeared with blood dripping from his eyes .

"Ne....why did you forget all about it? Why?"

"Ahh!!" Riku woke up panting . "What the hell is that dream!!?"

Diidiidii.....dididi.....dididi.....

The alarm rang . Lazu stirs and mumbled " 5 more minutes plzzzz zzzzz" Erin looks at him and sigh . He walks to the mirror and looks at himself . "Stupid nightmare , Now I look all pale ." He spaced out a little at that spot . The white hair kid looks so similar to Kujou Tenn...even if the face is blurred in my dreams I can tell their looks are too similar . Erin looks into his bright red eyes in the mirror . Just what are you to me , Kujou Tenn?

So how's the chapter?