9

"Riku..." Cold sweat are forming on his forehead. "I'm sorry Kujou-san, I don't know who this ' Riku ' is ~ My name is Erin by the way, so stop calling me that ." Erin smirks .  "Oi , are you going to take his signature or not ? If no then hurry up and get out , people are waiting in the line ." One of the staffs said.  Erin 'tched' then decided to play with the idol in front of him. He leans on the table and had about 1 inch distance between their faces. His golden earring swings on his ear , making him look sexier , Kujou Tenn can't help but to blush at the sight of it .

The scene had attracted many attention , fans had taken out their phones and start taking as many pictures as they can.
" Oh my gosh, who's that red head guy? He's so hot!"
"I'm going to melt at the sight of this ~"
"don't you think their faces look quite similar? "
"His long , red hair is so pretty....I envy him."
"Kujou-sama is blushing !!!!"

The whole commotion got the other 2 idols' attention .Gaku and Ryuu are staring at them too. "Hey...isn't that his ...brother?" Gaku whispers to Ryuu. "Yeah ,that long red hair, must be him." He whispers back .

"Hey you ! Get away from Kujou-sama!" The security guards storms foward and grabs Erin's shoulder . Erin gave him a death glare and kicks him in the eye (just to tell u , he wears heels ) .

The fans' had caught the scene in their phone , excitedly they posted on their social medias. "Oh my goossh that kick is so cool!" One fan shouted . "You—" "my, arigatou ojou-san~" Erin thanked the fan and ignores the guard . "Riku what are you—" " Shh~ how about we have a little date later?sounds good? We'll talk after your job ." Erin pass a piece of paper to Tenn, which is written the place to meet for their 'date' . " Remember to come!Ja ne~" Erin waves bye to him and catch up to his group.

"Erin-Senpai how brave of you , I thought you almost kiss Kujou-sama!" Nagisa said . Upon hearing this , Karma grabs Erin's collar ." huh...I don't care if your my Senpai , but if you kiss him I'll kill you with no hesitation ." Erin sweatdrops ."hai hai gomen~"
"Hey have anyone seen Lazu?" Chuuya asks. "Hmm , I think I saw him walked that way ." Dazai pointed at a certain shop. "Ahh ....not again."Erin facepalms .

My name is Kujou Aya , formally known as Yotsuba Aya . I'm a 14 year old teenage girl . My lifestyle may be different from other girls because I don't receive the same education as them. I was given special idol education by my foster father —Kujou Takamasa . The training may be harsh but I managed it somehow. Once I had a best friend named Isumi Haruka, but for some reason he left . I felt really lonely but my foster brother tries his best to cheer me up . Ever since I was adopted , I did not hear any news regarding my biological brother . I then decided to train hard to become an idol so that I can find Onii-chan !

I was having my lessons as usual in America , but out of the blue Kujou-san wants me to help out at TRIGGER's fan meeting program as being one of their staffs. Knowingly it's for my own good for experiences , I accepted it.

It was exciting yet scary because I had to endure the long flight alone and it's been such a long time since I've stepped foot in Japan. Good thing that Kujou-san had some security guards waiting for me at the airport otherwise I'll be lost !

It is my first time working as a staff member and I'm doing my best to help out. In the middle of the fan meet I was asked to buy some refreshments from the nearest store . I took the money and left to buy it.

I placed the drinks that I was asked to get in the shopping basket . I was about to walk towards the cashier , I bumped into someone . "Ah,gomen." The man said . I froze on the spot . That voice — "Onii-chan?! " " Huh? I'm sorry ojou-chan I don't remember having a sister—Oi ! What are you crying for!? Jeez I'm just trying to get some pudding ...."

Lazu decided to leave her but his shirt was grabed by Aya."Oi,what's your problem !" "Onii-chan! D-don't you remember me....?"Aya sobs. " I don't like repeating my sentence , it's like I said earlier . Bye ." Lazu slaps away her hand . He left the store after he paid for his pudding .

Aya knows that she can't cry here forever , she still have to get the errand done . She paid for the drinks and went back to the other staffs. "Attention please, we would continue the fan meet after a few minutes break." One of the staffs announced . " otsukaresama!" "Thank you for the hard work!"

"Here's your drink ,Tenn Onii-chan . " Tenn thanks Aya but before receiving his bottle he notices her swollen eye. "...Aya,what happened?" These words are enough to make her cry . She told everything to Tenn and he listens to every word patiently .

"Tch! Just who is that guy? Such a dangerous boy !" Ryuu is trying to calm Anesagi down while Gaku is still trying to process the whole thing .

"I'm back minna~"Lazu greeted while eating . " I knew it! You went to buy ousama pudding again ." Erin sighed. Being Lazu's partner and roommate for so many years Erin is able to know what is his partner thinking . For a few secs he caught Lazu staring at his pudding . "Lazu?" "It's nothing." That girl....she looks familar somehow , as if I know her well.