12

Tenn paced back to forth , bitting his nail nervously . In the TRG dorm , stays Ryuunosuke, Gaku and Tenn alone . It was silent since its near midnight , you can even hear the clock ticking . Gaku , who was already at his limit started bursting out . " Oi Tenn! This isnt like you at all , what's going on when you're out today ?!" He grabs Tenn's shoulder .

The darken face of Tenn turned to gaku , making him to step back . "Im worried .....about my brother ." Gaku looked at him in disbelief . " What?! You met him today? Isnt that supposed to be happy news?"  "He was sent to hospital today . "

Ryuu who heard the conversation came in with 2 cups of coffee . "Im sorry to hear that . Please sit down and explain what happened . Ack--! I forgot my own cup ..." he laughed and went back to the kitchen.

Tenn explained everything he could. "...and with his weak body , he jumped down from the window ." Ryuu almost spits his precious coffee . "The window?!! That's dangerous !" "Indeed , but in the end he was fine right? Then there's nothing to worry about . Plus i'm sure you'll meet him again ." Gaku tries to comfort the worry teammate .

".....yeah , maybe you're right . Sorry to bother you guys in this hour ." Tenn bowed . " Its all right , staying up late isnt a problem and we have an off day tomorow !"  Ryuu smiled .  They chatted until their drinks are finish . "Yosh , let's call it a day . Good night , im going to sleep ." Gaku yawns . All of them then went to their own beds , and fell asleep eventually .

*coughs coughs*Erin tries his best to catch his breath. "Oya? Is this too much? I'm sorry Erin-chan , but this is your punishment ." Tsukumo continues to whip him.  " Mn~ those will be fine scars .  " He carress Erin's bloodied back , and kisses the wounds." Erin bits his lips hard, focusing the pain on his lips rather than the pain on his back . He is sweating like bullets now , unable to muster the energy to speak .

All of this time , Nagisa have been standing outside . As ordered ,  he is to prepare medical supplies for Erin's wounds . " T-tsukumo-sama , i dont think senpai can hold it any longer . " he have been holding himself from shouting the word 'STOP' since the beginning . " Heh ....its only been 20 minutes . Hmpf ! But i guess that's enough for him to learn his lessons . " Tsukumo tossed away the whip and walked out . "Im gonna head for a cool shower . Nagisa-kun , please do tend to him now ." After he walked off , Nagisa ran up to him.

"Senpai! Hold on , i'll remove the chains ." He said worriedly . " He carefully cleans Erin's bloody back and bandaged it with care. "See...i'm all fine . There's no need to be so worried ." Nagisa says nothing and helps him up , back to his own room .

The door slid opened . "Ah , Erin you're back . " Lazu greeted although his mouth are full of puddings . His usual lazy attitude turned into a serious one immediately. "Nagisa, you can hand Erin to me now . Go back and rest . " Nagisa bows and left them in their room alone.

His eyes narrowed. "That bastard , looks like he overdid it this time . " he helped Erin to his bed . " Nah , its not that bad ---Ouch!" A single movement let him to feel pain .  "Oi be careful! *sigh* Here, have some . " Lazu stuffs a spoonful of pudding into Erin's mouth . " Ooh! Lazu, you're actually feeding me YOUR pudding , what a surprise!"  He teased . " Urusai!" Lazu blushed and fed him another spoon  .

Few months have passed after Erin's recovery , and was immediately given a new mission .

"I have recently received a report regarding a new company aiming to debut a 7 membered idol group . " Tsukumo puts down the papers ." Since your ages and talents meets the requirements....." he smirked . "Let me guess , you want us to play idol in the industry?" Erin smirked as well  . "Sharp as always , you're right  . Both of you will debut in that 7 membered group as Riku and Tamaki. The goal is to mess them up , and slowly other idol groups too . This way , our company shall shine brighter !" Tsukumo laughs in a hysterical way . " I kinda feel sorry for them ." Lazu scratches his head . "Oh well , as long as it doesnt effect me getting ousama pudding ."

"This sounds like fun , im fucking ready ." Erin licks his lips in excitement .

The next week

The sun shines bright as usual . No, its even brighter today . A certain red-head came in a building , with the name written Takanashi Productions on top . "Ohayo gozaimasu!" His long red hair flows sparkly in the air .  "Ohayo  gozaimasu , my name is Izumi Iori . And you are..?"  Like a switch button , he can change to any personality he want . And this time his role is -----  " My name is Riku , just Riku !🌸🌸"  

That's right , a bubbly innocent kid .
You asked what about Lazu? Well ....

"Ohayo~ *yawns* Im Tamaki desu..."

He is just being himself .
They introduced to each other since they're to act like strangers .

Once everyone settled down with the introductions , a man came in the practice room . " Shall we start the test now?"

"This person....looks familar" both Erin and Lazu have the same question in mind .

👀👏small inspiration found!