11

Everything is dark . Giggling sounds are heard from afar . Riku slowly walks towards the bright light in front of him.

At that moment he entered a heavenly place , full of bloomed sakura trees . There's wind blowing and petals fall above him . He admires the whole view until he heard more giggling sounds . He turns his attention to the 2 kids in front of him.

"****-Nii look!" The red haired kid threw up petals that he gathered in his hands up to the air , he runs around happily . "Riku, don't run or else your attack will occur." The white haired kid frowns .

"Riku? If he's Riku then the other one must be—"
"That's right, it's Tenn."The bloody kid appears again.

"Hai~" the kid so called Riku jumps into Tenn's embrace . Both of them fall with a thud . They stare at each other and laugh sillily.

"Why am I dreaming about Kujou's childhood? That's stupid." Erin huffs.
"...you'll soon get it. Na***e Riku."

*beep beep beep

The red head who passed out earlier is finally awake . He adjusts his eyesight and saw Tenn beside him . " Kujou....-san ?" He called out weakly in his gas mask . "R-Riku! Yokata , your all right!" Tenn hugs him . "....it's Erin." "Ah gomen , Ri–Erin."Tenn appologised. " Urgh what's the time now?" Erin tries to sit up. "It's 8pm now. " tenn looks over his watch. Erin's  eyes widen in horror . Shit! I'm supposed to be back for another meeting by 7pm!

Flashback (*-*)
" ah , there will be another meeting later at 7pm." Nagisa reads the message from Ryo. Everyone sighed. "Aren't you going to have a date later Erin? Will you be back on time ?" Chuuya asks. "Of course! It's just a little date , I won't be late. "Erin says playfully. "Hontou ka Eri?"  Lazu raised an eyebrow. " Hontou desu! You guys head back first, I promise I'll be on time !" Erin says in full confidence.

Flashback over

Riku hurriedly grabs his phone beside him . He looks at his messages .

ShitHead Moon Boss

Erin, where are you? I'm going to start the meeting . 7:05pm

Where have you been , why aren't you answering your phone? 7:14pm

Riku gulps . He taps at the next message .

Pudding Emo

Eririn, douko desu ka? Tsukumo is getting grumpier and grumpier .7:10pm

Mushimushi? 7:13pm

Oiiiiiii7:14

You're getting into big trouble if you're still not coming.7:14pm

Hello?7:14pm

:) . 7:15pm

Owo 7:15pm

PUDDING!7:15pm

......7:15pm

Eri.....don't ignore me TwT.7:16pm

I can't guarantee your safety if you're still like this . 7:16pm

Hi
Hi
Hi
Hi
Hi
Hi
Hi
Hi.7:17pm

I'm worried about you did something happened? 7:17pm.

"What's wrong Erin?" Tenn is clearly worried . "Sorry, gotta go!" Erin pulls of the lV drip and the gas mask . "Oi you're not well enough to get up !" Tenn shouts . "Jaa nee~!" Erin opens the window and jumps down. "Riku!!!" Tenn runs to the window to see but to his surprise Erin landed safely on the ground. Tenn can just stand there in shock .

"....Wtf!" A nurse who was passing by saw it. Erin smirks at it . There's a thing called Tree ba~ka!

He runs as fast as he could to get back to Tsukumo prod . He quickly got into the lift and hurry to the meeting room. He kicks he door open , and faces a furious Tsukumo . "Erin,I see you have caused some problems." He crosses his arms . Erin immediately drops his knees to the ground and bows deeply . "I'm sincerely sorry Tsukumo-sama."
"....not only you have a date the famous Kujou Tenn , you also caused a commotion and had him sent you to the hospital. " Ryo clicks his tounge . He calls Lazu and nagisa. "Both of you , take him to the cell." Ryo said darkly. Both assassins are shocked . "But Tsukumo Sa–"  "Do not make me repeat."

Poor Erin was bought to the cell and was handcuffed by Lazu. "Gomen Erin, I can only pray for your safety from outside ." Lazy looks guilty . "I'll keep visiting you to tend your wounds!" Nagisa said nervously. " don't look so down you guys ~ it's not like he'll kill me . I'll be fine , this is my punishment for making him mad after all. " Erin sighed . "Mou don't take it easy Senpai!"

"Both of you step out ." Ryo smiles pervertedly as he grabs a whip.

Short huh (._.)