5

Erin walks to the canned drink machine and bought himself a mineral water . " Haa...much more better ~" He was about to leave but a hand grabbed his arm from behind .
" pant pant* Riku..!"

Both of their eyes met each other . But before Tenn could speak up Erin interrupts him . "Riku....?" Erin asks."who the hell
is that?"  "What do you mean... You're Riku of course! " A confused Tenn tightens his grip on Erin . Erin felt it and frowns . " I think you have mistook me as someone else Kujou-san. Erm ...I have to go now , bye !" Erin pluck his arm away and runs away as fast as he could . "Gotta find Lazu .....huh?" Tears dripped down from his cheeks . " Why the fuck am I crying ...?"

I'm not mistaken , That is Riku ! He's still wearing that sapphire pendant I gave him .... Tenn takes out the pendant which he haves it too . He rubs the smooth surface of it ." Don't you remember me Riku ...?"

"Ah~ Eririn where did you go ? Karu and Nagi-san are looking for you just now ..." Lazu pointed behind him . " Don't call me Karu ....it's karma , bitch ." Karma glares at his back . " Anyways I'm glad you're alright Erin Senpai !" Nagisa smiles . " Heh! Who the fuck you think I am ~ I'm still a strong executive ya know !" Erin ruffles nagisa's hair . " We gotta hurry back ...Boss is texting me ." Lazu taps on his phone . " Hai hai..." Karma sighs .

********************************

" fucking dazai made me use corruption ....tch this is why I can't make it to the concert . " Chuuya curses at karma . " Maa..I know you always love me chuuya ~ our abilities are always a pair! " Dazai hangs his arm around his partners neck . A vein pop out at chuuyas forehead , the snake duo and double blade covers their ears ready for what they're expecting . ".......GO TO HELL YOU FUCKING SUICIDE MANIAC !!!!"

"We'll go see boss now ~ see y'all later " Erin waves and steps on the elevator with Lazu . " ....I want pudding ."  " you can't , we have to meet boss first ."  The door opens , they step out and proceed to Tsukumo 's office . Sounds of their heels walking fills the black hall like an echo . "Seriously ....I don't like coming down to this floor . It's always creepy ." Erin put his arms behind his head  . " yeah, just where the hell boss got all these rock statues .... And even the slightest sound can be heard because of this stupid echo . " Lazu complains . " Ah, we're here~" Erin knocks the large door . He opens it only after he heard a 'please come in ' . The door is heavy as always heh . Erin sweatdrops "My Double blades , I have a mission for you this time ....." Tsukumo eyed Lazu and Lazu looks straight into his eye. Tsukumo sighs ." I know...double pudding later. Now, listen to your mission."

________________________

"What did he say Tenn ?" Ryu sat beside him . "....it seems like he can't remember me? And he claims that I have mistook him as my brother . " Tenn explains . " but you called his name right? Riku is it ?" Gaku came in the living room with a cup of coffee. " He doesn't recognise his name ....why?" Tenn rests his forehead on his hand . " Hm...How about why don't you start looking for you're biological parents ? You might learn something from them ." Ryuu suggests . " yeah , that might work . Where're you from ?" Gaku asks . "Kyoto"  Gaku drops his mug and Ryuu's eyes widens. " Oi Gaku! " Tenn shouts . " T-that's the city where that happens ...."

{ A/n}:
-Corruption : Chuuya had been taken in the mafia like Erin since he was a kid . Tsukumo tried experimenting on him before and he got this ability called Corruption . After using it he'll pass out or loss all energy to move , depends how long he uses it .

-Dazai's ability , No Longer Human can nullify any abilities .