4

"Hm~Hm~....Oya?"Someone is following me. Erin put his guard up. But I don't sense any killing intent ....are they just following me for fun ? Heh interesting peoples~

Erin decides to just ignore them and walks into Tsukumo Productions . He pressed the lift and went inside . After making sure the door is closed , he press a secret  button , A screen/scanner appeared . He scan his eye at the scanner and the basement level was unlocked . "Mafia confirmed. Executive Erin , 18 yrs old . Please choose your level ." Erin press the lowest level where his and Lazu's room was at. There are 12 levels right bellow the agency but , there's actually 25 more floors underneath those 12floors . Only Mafias with status are able to enter. The lower , the higher the mafia's status. "Level underground -24 "When the door opens Erin runs out and bursts Into the room . "LAZUuu TADAIMA~!" "Erin urusai....gimme my pudding quick."

"Hey Tenn did you see that !" Ryuu shakes him. "I can perfectly see that Ryuu , I'm not blind . ". " Is he an idol or a trainee? He went inside an idol agency building after all."Gaku crosses his arms . "...He can't be an idol . He has a type of sickness ." Tenn said.  Ring ring " Anesagi-san is calling." Ryuu answers his phone , TRIGGER prepares to listen some shouting ."TRIGGER WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU?!COME BACK IMMEDIATELY DONT FORGET YOU HAVE A CONCERT AT NIGHT!!" Three of them sweatdrop . "We shall head back for  now then ." Gaku said .

"Nee Eririn~I got 2 tickets of an idol group concert from nagisa-chan today.Wanna go?" Lazu waves the tickets in front if Erin's face . "Heh~from the snake duo huh...didn't know they're  actually interested in idols,especially karma-kun~" Erin smirks . "Well actually...the double black  duo is the same too . I heard Dazai-senpai is a big fan of this group and chuuya Senpai really loves their song ."  Lazu says it lazily . "...seems like everyone likes it huh , just what kind of idol group is that ....Let's go to the concert Lazu! I wanna meet them , they sound interesting !"  "Alright then~let's inform boss first."

********************************

"Erin-Senpai , TRIGGER is really a very cool group! You gotta love it !" Nagisa hugs Erin's arm ."Heh~let's see how good they are then .." Erin , Lazu , Nagisa and Karma are all walking towards the stadium. They all wore black clothes , jacket and boots with a slight high heel . "Too bad the double black duo can't come ...They must be disappointed."Karma said . "Yeah , but I think they will complete their mission quickly and run towards here ." Lazu said . "By the way Erin Senpai, why are you always wearing that pendant? Is it really special to you ?" Nagisa points to the sapphire pendant which is hanging on Erin's neck . "Hm...I don't know either ! But I had the feeling I must always keep it with me ." Erin answers . "Eh~ then how about that long hair of yours Senpai ? Can't you just cut it , it's attracting many attentions ." Karma grabs Erin's low pony tail ."it even reached your butt already ." Karma added . " About the hair huh....Seems like I've forgotten why I don't cut it !"  "Seriously Erin ...don't keep forgetting things again ."Lazu hits Erin's back . "Ouch ! Alright alright ..!" When they reached the entrance they showed their tickets and went in to their seats . "This is such a big stadium ..." Lazu commented . "Well duh since idols performs here ."karma pulls out his TRIGGER light stick ready to fanboy along with nagisa .

The whole place darken immediately , fangirls and boys who we're surrounding Erin and Lazu shouted and screamed very crazily including the snake duo . "Jeez what's with these people ..." Erin closes his ears while Lazu already had his earplugs on . Spotlights shines on the three person on stage . " Konnbanwa minasan! Thank you for coming to our concert today , for those new fans , I'm the center Kujou Tenn, our leader is Yaotome Gaku , and our most sexy member here is Tsunashi Ryuunosuke . we'll be singing "leopard eyes " hope you guys like it !"  The whole crowd cheers . " OH MAI GASH TRIGGER!!!!!!!!! " karma keeps waving his lightstick like crazy . "KUJOU -SAMA AAAAAAAAAAVRJFHGFHDJEBGDDFG" Nagisa shouts . "...." Erin became speechless . Kujou Tenn....Tenn? Why does it sounds so familar ? Erin was brought out of his thought by the song and cheers . Erin turns his head just to find Lazu fell asleep . "... Seriously Lazu how can you fall asleep in this noise." Erin sweatdrops . He then decides to take a good clearer look at this 'Kujou Tenn' . His voice ...where did I heard it from ? That smile...have I seen it before ? "..!! Oouch...my head kinds hurts ..." He massages his temples ." Must have been lacking of sleep these days "

Everyone is cheering for us , I'm so happy today ! Tenn looks at everyone and smiles to them but almost freeze when he saw a certain red head . His eyes widen , but being professional as always he continues to sing . He looks at Erin whenever he could . Riku..!

"Thank you for your hard work !! Oi Tenn where are you going ?!" They have just done the concert  , Tenn ran out of the backstage not caring about changing back from his costume . Riku!!

"Damn~! TRIGGER is the best!"Karma's eyes lits up . Lazu yawns . "I don't really find any of them interesting tho..."  " of course you don't ! You're sleeping the whole time Senpai !" Nagisa hits his arm. " Coughs coughs *"  " Erin daijoubu?" Lazu frowns . "Coughs* yeah .., I'm fine . You guys go ahead , I'll get myself some water to drink . "

Erin walks to the canned drink machine and bought himself a mineral water . " Haa...much more better ~" He was about to leave but a hand grabbed his arm from behind .
" pant pant* Riku..!"