Her.

Camila jumps, hands clenched with excitement and hope. The photos she submitted were beyond beautiful and if one of the thirty agencies didn't call back...well. They were idiots.

Dinah smiles at her, pulling her in for a hug. "Now we wait for the offers to roll in." Dinah says and Camila laughs.

The butterflies in her stomach aren't going to go away until money is in her hands. The fear of her family being on the streets is what led her here. The fear of losing everything is what brought her to this level of desperation and hope. Everyone wants to be a model, it really doesn't take much to try.  So, Camila, being the hopeful person she is, hoped it would be a good way to make money for her family. Every interview for a real job she has had has been a flop. Whether it be because of lack of experience because she's 18, lack of a college degree or even her spilling coffee on her would be boss...Camila can't tell you what it was. But they all flopped.

"You think I've got a chance? Be honest..."

Dinah scoffs. "Mila you're one of the most gorgeous females in Miami. Of course you have a chance."

Camila grins. "Thanks, dinah."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lauren's hands are fisted in her hair and her eyes are staring blankly at her desk. What the fuck is she supposed to do? There haven't been any new submissions in weeks, and the ones she received then just hadn't been right. As ridiculous as it may sound, finding porn stars really isn't a walk in the park. You would think many people would be desperate enough but no. There's always some fast food chain willing to pay someone. That's the problem. The money has to be right and most times, for scenes....it's not. Lauren has a strict budget set by the company. She has to make that money back or it comes from her own check.

She hits her intercom, "Lucy, I-"

And excited squeal on the other end interrupts Lauren as well as her train of thought. She takes a deep breath to refrain from yelling at her assistant. "Lucy-"

"Lauren we got a submission! She's perfect!"

Lauren leans forward in her chair, excitement coursing through her. The fact Lucy has said she's perfect makes her hopeful considering it was Lucy who said the others wouldn't do. "Come show me!" Lauren says, waiting patiently. Within moments her assistant is stumbling through the door with her laptop in hand.

Lucy makes her way to Lauren who scoots back so she can set up her laptop. Lauren can't help but let her eyes wander to Lucy's body that is bent over her desk. She's often found herself imagining what it'd be like to fuck her just like she is now: bent over, hands pinned down. She bites her lip at the thought and crosses her legs to fight her arousal.

Lucy loads the girls file and Lauren leans forward to examine it.

Camila Cabello. 18. Miami, FL.
Experience: tons
Sexual preference: Any
Limits: None
Expected Salary: Make an offer ;)
Images:

 Experience: tonsSexual preference: AnyLimits: NoneExpected Salary: Make an offer ;)Images: