Paid

As it had turned out, Lauren managed to get Camila a basic modeling gig that paid just as much. Tasteful, classy. A REAL modeling gig, completely aside from Playboy. When she got her money Camila had instantly went to her landlord and handed him $4000 dollars. The look of disappointment in his eyes didn't go unnoticed by Camila. She thought back to all the times she would be home alone and he had asked if she had any way of paying. Camila had always wondered why he was asking her versus her mom and the look of disappointment answered her question.

"You could keep all the money..." The man says, looking at it. "If you wanted to work something else out." He offers, looking at her intently.

Camila's face scrunches in disgust. "Are you kidding me?" She asks.

He scratches the back of his head, looking down. He's a fairly young guy and he'd be stupid if he denied Camila's crazy sex appeal. It intrigues her how much power she has over this man, but she doesn't want to use it.

"Im sorry. " he mumbles. "You're really gorgeous, you know and....And I just thought maybe you needed the cash."

Camila scoffs at this. "Thank you, Evan. I sincerely appreciate the compliments. But Im not fucking you for rent."

His face is red and he can't look at her. "Okay." Is all he says. "Your rents covered for 3 months." He mutters before walking out.

Camila sighs as she looks at her phone. No texts or calls from Lauren in 2 days. She begins to worry if they decided not to use her anymore.
-----------------------------------------------------------

"Are we gonna have a viewing with her?" Lucy asks.

Lauren thinks about this, running a hand through her hair. She lets out a little huff. "I don't know."

"Well we kinda have to..."

"I don't think I can look at it, Luc." Lauren admits.

"Because it'll turn you on?" Her assistant giggles.

"Well. That's what you'd think, isnt it?" Lauren chuckles. "I just dont particularly want to look at this crazy sexy girl doing crazy sexy poses."

Lucy's brows raise is surprise. "Why not?"

Lauren's brows furrow. "Because I want her, Lucy. If you really must know."

"Why don't you ask her out?"

Laurens brows furrow even more. "She doesn't like girls."

Lucy rolls her eyes. "Neither do I. But you're hot." She shrugs with that knowing smirk of hers. Lauren is well aware of her own sex appeal. It doesn't matter if you're straight, somehow, every girl who's ever used that excuse wound up in her bed by the end of the night.

Lauren smirks at this, remembering how Camila's body reacted to her own. "I'm not normal." She says sadly.

"I really dont think that matters, Lauren. Honestly, it makes you hotter."

Lauren shrugs. "I'll ask her if she wants to have a viewing."

"Isn't that my job?"

"I've got nothing else to do." Lauren says, punching in Camila's number.

"Ms. Cabello?" She says with a smile.

"Nice to hear you're well. I was wondering if you wanted to have a viewing of your pictures before they're released? Make sure there's nothing you want out of it and such."

Lucy listens to a few "mmhmm" and "right"s leave her bosses mouth then a smile.

"Great! I'll send a cab for you. See you in 15?"

Lucy smiles.

"Great. Bye."
-----------------------------------------------------------

Never in a billion years would Camila think she'd be going to an office to view her photos with anyone. She had always felt her looks would go to waste along with the millions of other girls who think they're charming but as it turns out, they look like any other girl.

The taxi came quickly and she didn't have go pay a dime. Lauren had covered it all, she simply just had to get in and go to meet her.

Lauren was waiting by the doors, quick to help her out of the car and into the building. Her hand rested on the small of her back, gently pushing her along.  Camila wanted to walk a little faster and get to where they were going faster so this woman's hand doesn't burn a hole through her nice dress.

Her assistant Lucy was waiting in the office for them and she closes the door behind them. Lauren sits down at her desk with a huff, logging into her computer and turning the screen. "If there is ANYTHING you want me to remove, say so."

Camila nods and the screen comes to life. Camila winces at the first image. Classy? Yes. Tasteful? Yes. Camila's idea of sexy? Maybe not.

Laurens eyes flicker to her, taking note of how nervous she is. She returns her eyes to the screen when she hears Camila let out a small, enthused giggle.  She doesn't notice her hands are clenched into fists until Lucy taps her shoulder and she releases them, letting out a breath. Breathe, she tells herself. You've seen hundreds of girls just like this, calm down.

Camila can see how tense Lauren is and wonders what it is.

Laurens eyes go wide and a smile plasters across her face. "You sure look good in a bikini."

"Thank you." Camila smiles awkwardly as Lauren clicks through to the last photos.

"Everything good?"

"Yes." Camila nods. "Perfect."