I Don't Like Girls

Camila's hands were in her lap and she picked at her nails nervously. Her legs were crossed and her back was straight, trying to appear as professional as possible. Why? Who knows? This is a porn place, why should she be professional? Perhaps its the company itself: Playboy. Playboy was always more classy than your underground gigs. The building was fancy, but tastefully so.

A door opens and a dark headed girl struts out. "Hello. Im Lucy. I spoke to you on the phone briefly yesterday."

Camila extends her hand and nods, remembering that this must be the first woman she talked to. The second one's voice was deeper, huskier...and...as much as it bothered her to admit it, sexier.

The woman leads her through the door and down a hall, passing several doors on the way down. They reach a door at the end, labeled "Jauregui" and she knocks.

The door opens in a matter of seconds and Camila has to look at the floor to keep from fainting. The brief glance she got of the woman before her was entirely too much. She was breathtaking and if Camila looked at her any longer, she would have forgotten how to breathe.

"Hello." She says kindly.

Camila has to fight the anxiety back down and look at her. She does her best to smile back but she can't help but feel inferior to this woman. Her bright green eyes in contrast to the rest of her have Camila shaking in her boots.

"I'm Lauren. I'm one of the CEO's of this establishment." She says, extending her hand.

She recognizes the voice as the one who offered her more money and Camila hesitates to reach out to her, scared that this woman will see how shaky she is....and she's right.

Lauren smiles as she watches Camila's shaky hand extend out to hers. Instead of shaking it, she brings it to her lips and places a soft kiss to her knuckles. "Pleasure to meet you, Ms. Cabello." She says.

Camila thinks she might faint. The way she speaks is pure seduction and the younger girl wonders if she does it on purpose. "Tha-thank you." She squeaks back.

Lauren does a once over of the girl then turns to her assistant. "Thank you Lucy. You're dismissed. Ms. Cabello....come." She says, a small smirk playing across her features as she leads her into her office.

Camila's face burns red, and honestly, the rest of her is probably just as red. Hesitantly, she follows the woman into her office.

Lauren sits down, watching the girl with amusement as she stands in front of the chair. "You may sit." Lauren says, and obediently, the young girl sits. Lauren scoots forward and rests her elbows on the desk, grateful that the desk hides her lap and her obvious arousal to the girls obedience.  "How are you, Ms. Cabello?"

Camila's eyes drift along the wall's of Laurens office and then land back on the woman. "I'm swell. Yourself?"

Lauren smiles at this. So polite. "I'm not bad. Thank you for asking. So..."

Camila picks at her nails, staring at her lap. She knows what's coming, what questions this beautiful woman might have.

"What's your experience in this business?" Lauren finishes.

"Um..." Camila's eyes dart around briefly, startled by the question.  "I...don't have any."

Lauren raises a brow. "Really? Because your file said you have lots." She leans back in her chair, her fingers pressed together as she watches the girl in amusement.

"Um...No. I've never-" she runs a hand through her hair and sighs. "I'm sorry. I don't really know how that file got submitted to-" Camila's eyes go wide at the sudden realization and she curses Dinah in her head. "Ms. Jauregui I am SO sorry. My best friend submitted that file to you guys as I don't know...some sick joke?"