Character

Lauren hated to go home and jerk off. It was a low she hadn't reached since high school and thought she had successfully gotten past. Her original plan for the night was to take someone, anyone really, home. Then she saw Camila....and how fucking sexy she looked in that god damn dress. Game over. New end game: Get Camila into her bed. Even that didn't exactly go as planned. Not that anything out of her own control got in the way, just her views changed a little. She didn't want to have a one Night stand with her, she didn't want this girl to feel like another notch in her bed post. With her power, she's sure that's exactly how the younger girl would feel: taken advantage of. That's not Lauren. She could always call Ashley seeing as though the blue haired beaut would never say no to her. But even that seemed to dull in comparison to simple thoughts of Camila.

So, no. Had you asked several hours ago, Lauren Jauregui would have said that she was waiting for a good blow. Now, she's jacking herself off to the thought of Camila's soft lips sucking her off. 'Perfect, Lauren' she scolds herself, cleaning up her mess before falling face first into her mattress. Tomorrow she'd have to let Camila know she has another job for her, modeling of course. Simple, pays well. $500. She had found out from Lucy earlier about the opportunity so her assistant booked it for Camila. Now Lauren just hopes the girl will accept it. Why wouldnt she? Thats an extra $500 in her pocket. Lauren would have killed for the easy opportunities being handed to Camila. She never had anything like what she's giving to this girl. Thats just it though, she has the power, so why would she ever make ANYONE go through what she did? She wants to give this girl these opportunities. Does that say anything about her character?

Lauren shakes her head, annoyed at herself. Yes, she wants to fuck her but Who wouldn't? But thats not the only reason she's doing this. Even if she didn't want something, she'd still do it for the girl because she's sweet. She's so so sweet....It's not just sex.

Lauren spends a solid 5 minutes trying to convince herself that she's not just a horndog and is actually a good person before turning over and setting her mind to sleep.

-----------------------------------------------------------

"Good morning, Lauren."

"Hey Luc. How are you?"

"Not bad. My head hurts a little-"

"Had a good time at the company get together huh?" She chuckles, her heels echoing throughout the halls as Lucy nearly jogs to keep up with her.

"Maybe." A blush creeps across her cheeks. "What about you?"

"I went home and jerked off." She says blunty.

"Oh come on Lauren! You should have got with Camila- anyone! You could have gotten with anyone."

"Camila was well on her way to being shitfaced and that's not my style."

"Right. Well, what about other people? What's wrong with them?"

"I needed to drive Camila home."

"Oh so we've made progress! Yay! How did that go?"

"She didn't puke in my car. So, thats good."

Lucy sighs. "Well, I'm glad-"

"It was nice, Lucy. Is that what you want to hear? We chatted a little. I promised to introduce her to The 1975 but she probably doesn't even remember." Lauren rolls her eyes.

"How cute." Lucy says as they walk into Laurens office. "Okay, so, these people sent these pictures back to us-"

"Who even is this?" Lauren asks, looking at the photos of a girl modeling. 

"Her names Candace.....You signed her about a week or 2 ago-"

"It doesn't matter. Anything you have, approve, approve, approve. I don't care. I trust your judgement." Lauren plops her feet up on her desk.

"What? You never-"

"Unless its Camila. I want to see those." She says thoughtfully, eyes going wide with a sudden realisation. "Oh! That reminds me. I have a modeling job for her. " lauren punches the numbers into her phone.

"Hello?" Camila answers.

Lauren smiles. She can hear the hint of huskiness in her tone that she assumes is from puking. "Hey Camila. I have a photoshoot for you if you're interested. Hows $500 sound?"

Lauren nods in triumph as the girl agrees. "Great! Tomorrow then? Ill send a cab. Alright. See ya."