Wait

Lauren didn't know what to do with herself for the rest of the viewing. It bothered her how perfect she looked just sitting there and it bothered her how perfect she looked on the screen. She felt attacked at all angles.

"I...think its fine." Camila says quietly once they hit the last few photos, nervous as to what Lauren might have to say at this point.

"I think it was beautiful, Camila." Lauren finally says in a surprisingly calm voice. "I will submit your response and consent to issue them."

Even Lucy looks stunned for a second but quickly collects herself. "Perfect!" She says. The assistant had never seen Lauren take so kindly to a client. She had never once seen Lauren as interested as she is right now in the woman in front of them.

Camila nods. "Great....Um....Thank you." She says, standing. "I mean it. Thank you for seeing something in me."

Lauren just gives her a small smile and nod, watching her leave. How could she not see something in her?

Lucy watches Lauren watch her, a giddy smile on her face. "She's so cute, Lauren." She gushes. "She's totally into you."

Lauren rolls her eyes. What a presumption. "You're wrong, as always, Lucy."

"First of all..." She holds up a finger. "Ouch. Second of all.....You're an idiot."

"She cant be into me, she just met me like a total of 3 days ago."

"You can be attracted to someone. You can see how hot someone is. Right, Laur?"

"She's not into girls." Lauren says again, irritated by the fact that Lucy is 100% onto her.

"She's young. She doesn't know that. Give it a shot." Lucy insists.

"I don't think I should act on my urges, Luc." Lauren shakes her head, resting her chin on her hands. "I don't want to blur the lines of professional and entirely too friendly."

"What is there to lose?"

Lauren looks at her with a "really?" Look.

Lucy gives her the same look back. "Look, Lauren. Im just saying. Why not go for it? You literally have nothing to lose-"

"A client maybe-"

"No. You can ALWAYS find a girl."

Lauren lets out a huff.

"Just look at it my way, alright? If all goes well, you have a client, and a super hot...." She does a gesture with her hands. "Fuck buddy? I don't know. You have whatever you want. Just like You're used to."

Lauren smirks, leaning back in her chair.

"If it doesn't work out, you're still filthy rich and you still can have anyone you want other than her. And you'll still be able to find a new girl for videos and photoshoots. "

Lauren thinks about it. Lucy's not wrong, as much as it pains her to say it.

"The party is coming up. Few days right?"

Lauren nods.

"Perfect opportunity. Invite her. Hang with her."

"Im not sure a..." She thinks a second. "Party with our clients is a good place to do that."

"Why not?"

"She'll have so many options. Why-"

"For Christs sake!" Lucy scoffs. "One second you're flaunting the fact you're gorgeous and the next you're...Youre....nervous? Lauren Jauregui? Nervous? What?!"

Lauren cracks a smile. "Stop."

"Just do it, Lauren." Lucy says, gathering her things and leaving.

"Just do it." Lauren repeats, tapping her nails. "What do I have to lose?"