Pasta

(This chapter is a little short. Sorry, guys. Don't forget to check out my other story Upper West Side!! Thanks for the support. ❤)

Lauren had propped her feet on her desk and put off all the work she possibly could. She'd have Lucy do it and take her to lunch one day as an incentive. She scrolled through social media, liking this and that. Then the thought came to her: Does Camila have a Instagram?

She quickly searches up the name and grins from ear to ear at what she finds.

She smiles while looking at her, enjoying how genuinely happy she is

She smiles while looking at her, enjoying how genuinely happy she is. But a part of her is curious about the people. She wants to know them in order to know her better. Her heart warms at the image of Camila and probably her mother and the smaller girl who she assumes is her sister.

She wonders if Camila has searched for her and if she had, was she happy with what she found?

She scrolls through her own feed, pleased with what she has. She doesn't see anything that would bother Camila. Maybe turn her on, but definitely not piss her off.

Lauren sighs, sitting her phone down and checking her emails

Lauren sighs, sitting her phone down and checking her emails. So many requests for Camila, a few requests for her various other models. Camila's name is the one on everyones mind, she's the one everyone wants. Ultimately, its Laurens decision what she does. She wants her to have as many opportunities as possible but she also wants her to stay clean and humble.

She picks her phone up again and looks at the slip of paper on the table. She smiles at the message.

"Text me babe. ;) 822-111-111 ❤"

She does just that.

Lauren: Do you have any idea how many emails I have with your name in them?

She grins when she immediately gets a response.

Camila: Thats so awesome and its all thanks to you. :)

Lauren: its your sexy ass that got you this. Dont thank me. Thank mama Cabello. ;)

Camila: that means a lot to me. Thank you, Lauren.

Lauren: so how about dinner tonight?

Camila: are you trying to get into my pants?

Lauren: of course I am. But only after I get into that pasta at that awesome pasta place downtown.

Camila: well if I get PASTA then I guess I definitely have to sleep with you.

Lauren: its only common courtesy. ;)

Camila: well, Id like to think Im pretty polite....what time?

Lauren: hows after I get off sound?

Camila: when exactly will that be?

Lauren: five minutes because I simply cannot wait.

Camila: hungry, huh? ;)

Lauren: dont tease me like that, little girl. Ill be there in 15. Have your pretty little self outside waiting for me.

Camila: k.