Low Key

"Are you nervous?" Lauren asks, hands rubbing Camila's arms.

Camila hugs her robe closer, her skin tingling at Laurens touch. "Meh. Its Just cold."

"C'mere." Lauren pulls the smaller girl into her, rubbing her arms faster to warm her up.

Camila lets out a shaky breath, hesitantly looking up at the other woman. Laurens attention is elsewhere, brows furrowing as she looks at the crew fluttering around the room.

"Camila!" A man shouts. "We're ready."

Camila lets out a huff and shrugs the robe off her body, revealing a bikini.

Lauren nearly chokes to death on the stiff air in the room. She's certain her eyes bugged out of her head for a solid 5 seconds and her drool was bound to have drowned them all.

"C'mon." The man gestures, his hand reaching out to guide Camila.

Lauren gives her a reassuring smile as she watches the man pull her away. She desperately wants to tell him to get his hands off her but that's not her job. In reality, she didn't even need to be at this shoot. Lucy told her it may be better if she's there though, just so the girl isn't uncomfortable. She happily obliged, she had sort of wondered how the girl would feel about the 'near nude' scene. But seeing her now, in that little bit of clothing......Was just too much for poor Lauren. She decided it was time to take a step back and relax.

Not sure how much time had passed, Lauren mindlessly scrolled through her phone. Models, models, "hey wanna meet?" The same photos, same messages. Lauren sighs.

"Hey!" Camila says happily, tapping on Lauren who is relieved to see her covered by the robe.

"You good?" Lauren quirks a brow.

"Yes! I think the photos are freakin awesome and I can't wait for you to see them."

Lauren smiles at this. "Oh really?"

"Yes! You're gonna love them. They're classy but...sexy."

"Those are both the perfect words I'd use to describe you."

Camila blushes a deep crimson. Sure, she gets compliments regularly. Sure, it doesn't mean anything. But, right now...Jesus.

"You ready?" Lauren asks, her tone soft as her fingers graze Camila's elbow as she stands.

"Sure." Camila says, walking.

Laurens hand goes to the small of her back, urging her on. A small, yet possessive action.

Camila had grown to like Lauren leading her the way she did. It made her feel somewhat safe.

"So, the photos are good?"

"Perfect."

"Would you like a ride?" Lauren asks. "If not, I'll just call a cab for you."

"I don't want to be a bother." Camila says.

Laurens nails dig into Camila's hip. "You're fine. I wouldn't offer If I didn't have time. I really wouldn't offer if I didn't want to."

Camila thinks about her choice of words. She WANTS to give her a ride and that thrills her. Why? It's a simple act of kindness. Really it's just because she knows what Lauren thinks. She knows what Lauren wants. "Okay. Thank you."

Lauren nods, helping her into her jeep.

"So, just home? Or would you like some lunch?"

"Some lunch would actually be great." Camila says, laying her head on the window.