Just Kidding

Camila watches Lauren's entire body go stiff and the entire time she watches Lauren panic on the inside, she follows suit. Her leg taps as quickly as her heart beats and she rubs her sweaty palms across her pants.

"I'm just kidding." She says quickly, regretting her sudden decision.

Lauren's eyes flash for a moment and Camila isn't sure what it is. Relief? Disbelief? Maybe even anger.

Lauren's fingers flex as she lets the fist she had made rest. "Camila...."

"What?"

"If you ask, you shall receive. Do you wanna ask for it again?"

"I'm...I don't know. I'm...I don't know. You make me nervous." She says honestly, feeling her cheeks heat up at Laurens intent stare.

Lauren cracks a smile. "Well, you see, you've put the thought in my mind...." she trails off, eyes watching Camila carefully as her fingernails tap on the arm of her seat.

"And you're saying you want me to...."

"Finish the job, yes." Lauren completes the sentence for her, leaning back in her chair and crossing her legs.

"It's not a job."

"Camila, what if I said that if you try with me, I'd consider a film with you?"

"Well, seeing as though I already laid out my stipulation....mine leaves no room for yours."

Lauren rolls her eyes. "Camila. Never in all my years in shooting this have I had a girl with your look. Trust me, I've had a lot of girls. Both here and behind the scenes type shit. None of them have this look about them."

"What look?" Camila asks, fidgeting under Lauren's gaze.

Lauren smirks, pointing at her. "That one."

Camila looks into Lauren's eyes, clueless as to what she's saying. "Cmon now. Gimme more than that"

Lauren grins. "It's that right there."

Camila frowns. "What?"

"How we are literally discussing how I'd like to
Fuck you in a film but you've got this....this innocent, cluelessness about you. "

Camila's eyes are narrowed as she tries to figure out what Lauren's saying.

"I'm saying your innocence is attractive, Camila. You make me want to do unholy things so I can watch your pretty  little face scrunch up and your eyes squeeze shut and your mouth..." Lauren leans over her armrest do her face is close to Camila'a, who feels pressured to look back at Lauren. "I'm curious as to whether it'll moan, or if your bottom lip will get stuck between your teeth...." Lauren let's put a shaky breath.

"Oh..."is all Camila can manage to choke out as she attempts to swallow a lump in her throat.

"Whatever that boy you were with did......It won't even matter. It's gonna feel brand new." Camila notices the spark or mischief and the way Lauren's mouth curves as her eyes scour Camila'a body.

Camila's eyes drop to Lauren's noticeable bulge. "Is your assistant coming?"

"Not for a good hour...." Lauren says, her
Voice a little deeper as the palm of her hand rests gently against her bulge. "With that being said, you can either get over here and fix exactly what you caused......or you can leave."

Camila would be lying if she said her stomach didn't drop at the older woman's words. "But-"

"Camila." Lauren says, teeth snapped together as her hands grip the arm rests of her chair in a death grip, fingers beginning to tap.