Date

Camila's foot tapped nervously as she waited for Lauren. She was standing outside, just like she said to when Lauren's Jeep pulled to the curb. Inside awaited Lauren with an adoring smile on her face.

"You look awful cute even though you didn't change your clothes." Lauren says.

Camila tries to hide her content. "Why isn't this something you said earlier?"

"I definitely was thinking it..." Lauren says, tapping her chin. "So I'm not sure."

"It's nice to hear it anyways." Camila says with a shrug.

"You're gonna be hearing it all the time." Lauren says, checking her mirrors before pulling onto the road.

"Is that so?"

"Not just from me. Mostly from me. But from others too."

"That'll be nice."

"For you? Maybe. For me? I'm gonna have to fight the urge to tell everyone to stop eye fucking you."

"That's hypocritical considering you do that every time you see me." Camila giggles.

"I never said I didn't understand them. Because I do...100%. But that doesn't mean it doesn't bother me."

"It shouldn't. Your my boss."

"You're right. I am and it shouldn't." Lauren sighs.

"I like it though. It's nice being desired by someone desirable."

Lauren quirks a brow. "You think I'm desirable?"

"Everyone thinks you're desirable." Camila rolls her eyes.

"It's the same for you. Heck, maybe we should do that tape, huh? We could do a CEO, bad secretary type thing." Lauren smirks. "Everyone's eyes are on you right now. You're the 'it' model. And, well, I have a nice dick so."

Camila smacks Lauren's chest. "Shut up!" She says with a giggle. "I don't care about your nice dick."

"You say that now but..." Lauren smiles.

"I can't go anywhere with you." Camila says jokingly.

"I guess that's too bad cause we're here." Lauren says, putting her car in park.

"Oh great." Camila says with a dramatic eye roll. "Do you think you can keep your dick under control in..." Camila pauses to look at the restaurant name. "Pasti's ? Really? Couldn't be a little more creative?"

"You make it sound like it's my restaurant." Lauren rolls her eyes and slips from her seat and before Camila can move, Lauren's opening her door and helping her out.

Camila links her arm in Lauren's, watching as the older woman's eyes glance down at them and the corners of her mouth flex as she fights a smile.

"Get whatever you want." Lauren says, opening the door for Camila. "I don't have a budget." Lauren sends her a wink when Camila looks back at her.

"If I would have known that this night would revolve around you flexing your wealth...I would have said nah."

"That's a lie." Lauren says, smiling at the host.

"The two of you, Ms. Jauregui?"

Lauren nods and the host grabs two menus. They get seated by a window overlooking an ugly street and Camila can't help but raise her eyebrows at Lauren expectantly.

Lauren grins. "Finest sears in the house."

"Is that saying a lot or no?" Camila asks, earning a chuckle from Lauren.