Don't Play That Card

(Go check out my other Camren story! Upper West Side)

Camila had gotten a call from Lauren pretty early on. She was slightly disappointed that she recognized the number meaning she had used the company phone versus her own.

Now she knocks and waits several moments for Lauren to open the door. When she does, Camila wants to throw herself through a wall.  She looks drop dead gorgeous, as always.

"Come in." She says, opening the door wider. She doesn't hesitate to sneak a glance at Camila's ass, nor is she shy about it when the other girl catches her.

"Were you checking me out?" Camila giggles

"Why wouldn't I?" Lauren says, shutting the door and making her way to her seat. She sits down and pulls up Camila's bikini shots.

Laurens pants get tight and she's glad for the protection of her desk

Laurens pants get tight and she's glad for the protection of her desk. "Do you like them?" She asks.

Camila nods. "I think they're sexy."

"But tasteful." Lauren says, remembering what the girl had said.

Camila smiles. "Does that position bother you?"

Lauren hesitates a second. "What do you mean?"

"Seeing me bent over like that. Does it bother you?"

"Why would it bother me?"

"Because I know you're hard right now." Camila says with a sly smirk.

"How would you know that?"

"I don't think you have as good of self control as you may think."

Lauren chuckles, leaning forward to rest her elbows on her desk. "You see, thats where you're wrong. I have very good self control. Look at the business I'm in, after all." She gestures around. "But you, babygirl. You make things....hard for me." She smirks.

"Why is that?" Camila asks, mocking Laurens position on the desk.

"I think it's the way you look at me. Like you want to please me more than anything. Like you want me to tell you how good you are." She rasps,

Camila licks her lips. "What if I wanted to be in a film, Lauren?"

Lauren has to swallow a lump in her throat. "Im not sure I could do that."

"Why?" Camila pouts.

"I don't think its the best fit for you
" she shrugs.

"But what if I already knew who I wanted to be my partner?"

Laurens heart drops. She already talked about this with someone? "It wouldn't matter." She mutters. "You don't get to pick."

"But what if I wanted it to be you?"

Lauren stills. Her eyes flicker to Camila's. "I dont do films." Her voice comes out as a squeak, if even that.

"Why not?"

"That's not my thing, Camila. And it wouldn't be yours either."

"Why didn't you text me?" Camila blurts.

"What?" Lauren asks, blinking.

"You didn't text me. I was hoping you would."

"Camila, I can't do that. If I want to text you, I need your number."

Camilas brows furrow. "You have my number."

"Thats business. So, if you want me to text you. Give ME, Lauren, not your boss, your number."

Camila rolls her eyes and writes it down, sliding it over to Lauren. "Text me."

"I will." Lauren nods, taking the paper. She watches Camila turn to leave and before she can, she calls out to her. "Hey Camila? Would you like to go out later?"

"Are you only asking because I said I'd like to do a film with you and you just want a little taste?" She frowns.

Lauren shakes her head. "No, of course not. That wasn't even on my mind."

"Its on your 'still hard dick's mind." Camila smirks.

"Get outta here." Lauren says jokingly, watching the door shut.