Bts Being Protective Older Brothers

Remember you're still black in this. You're BTS  adopted younger sister
Namjoon:
You had just came home from school crying because you just caught your borfriend cheating on you. When you got home you ran up to your room with tears running down your face. Namjoon was on the couch and watched you, after a few minuets he went up to your room to find out what happened. "Y/N what's wrong." He asked. "LEAVE ME ALONE," you yelled back. He didn't even listen to you he barged into your room. "Yah, I said leave me alone," you yelled while throwing a pillow at him. "No I'm not going anywhere until you tell me what's wrong." He replied avoiding the pillow. You told him the whole story and he was pissed that your boyfriend would do that to you. Suddenly the door bell rung and he opened the door to be faced with your (ex)boyfriend. Namjoon eyed him up and down before speaking "You have 0.5 seconds to get the fuck off my porch before I break your neck," he said glaring at him. Let's just say your ex never came back.

Jin:He was picking you up from school when he saw you getting bullied by a group of boys

Jin:
He was picking you up from school when he saw you getting bullied by a group of boys. One had pushed you to the floor while the others laughed. "Look at this ugly nigger, all alone with no one to protect her," one bully called out. Jin snapped, NO ONE messes with his little sister. He ran over to you and punched the bully that pushed you. "I suggest that before I beat all of your asses that you leave my little sister the fuck alone," he said with the bully in his hands. They all ran away while Jin helped you to car. "If anyone bullies you tell me and I'll take care of it."

Suga:You visited him at the MV shoot for Fake Love

Suga:
You visited him at the MV shoot for Fake Love. It was one of their breaks while the set directors set up for the next scene. You were talking to Namjoon your crush (A/N he's my bias😏) and Yoongi knew you liked him. You and RM were talking and laughing when Suga came over to disrupt. "Y/N shouldn't you be talking to Jin," he said to break you guys up. (Btw Jin's your bestie) "No I'm fine talking to Namjoon," you said giving him this face

"Alright but RM you already know the rules my sister is off limits," he said before walking away

"Alright but RM you already know the rules my sister is off limits," he said before walking away. Throughout the day he would keep an eye out for you two though.

JHope:You were hanging out with Hosoek and the rest of BTS when Jungkook suggested you guys go out

JHope:
You were hanging out with Hosoek and the rest of BTS when Jungkook suggested you guys go out. You wanted to change out of the sweats you were in so you went into J's and put on some clothes of yours that you left at the dorms. You came back into the living room with all the boys staring at you.

JHope got really annoyed and upset that the boys were staring at you

JHope got really annoyed and upset that the boys were staring at you. "Y/N come with me now,"he said through gritted teeth. He grabbed your wrist and pulled you into his room. He went into his closet and pulled out a pear of jeans and a hoodie. "Put that on,"he said while throwing them at you. You already knew why he was mad, you smacked your teeth,"but hobi-"he gave you the glare. You stayed quiet and put on his clothes.

Jimin:
There was this huge summer pool party that famous idols were attending. So naturally BTS got invited, but since Jimin is a sweet, loving brother he brought you along. Once you guys got there you went to a pool chair and started taking off your clothes to get in the water.

Let's just say a lot of attention was on you from guys, and then there was some girls jealous of your curvy body

Let's just say a lot of attention was on you from guys, and then there was some girls jealous of your curvy body. Jimin noticed this and immediately was pissed. He gave all the guys death glares making them look away from you. He came up to you fuming , "Y/N where the hell is the rest of your swim suit." "What are you talking about," you questioned. "Go put on your clothes we're leaving,"he said already grabbing your stuff. You groaned and took your clothes out of his hand, leaving with him.

Taehyung:
You were out clubbing with your brother and the rest of bangtan. You had invited your bestie with you so you wouldn't be alone. Bangtan was in the VIP section talking to each other while drinking. Good Form by Nicki Minaj came on and you instantly got up.(btw this my shit)"Ooo gurl come dance with me this ma shit," you said while dragging your friend to the dance floor. Being slightly drunk you put on a full performance, twerking and all. V was watching from VIP and was laughing seeing how crazy you were when drunk. People formed a circle around you while you were dancing. After the song went off a random guy pulled you by the waist onto him. You were shocked and gasped, you smelt the alcohol on him and was disgusted. He came close to your ear,"how much do I need to pay to get a private dance lesson." V saw this whole ordeal and was beyond pissed, he quickly got up and walked to you and the guy. He roughly pulled him off you and punched him in the face. "Don't you ever fucking touch my little sister again."

Jungkook:
He was doing a Vlive and when he mentioned your name tons of hate comments came rolling in about you. Even if you weren't blood you were still his little sister and he didn't handle hate when it came to you lightly. "To all the people writing negative things about my sister it's sickening to think you call yourself ARMY. A true ARMY wouldn't slander my sister's name." After that he got a ton of apologies and a lot more positive comments came in. After when you posted a picture you didn't receive as many hate comments as before.