See You Again

(A/N: listen to the song or some of the dialogue won't make sense)

Location: Los Angeles, USA

You live in my dream state
Relocate my fantasy
I stay in reality

Jin's POV
Alicia and I were walking hand in hand down the shore of the beach. We where smiling from ear to ear, Alicia looked beautiful in her spaghetti strap  yellow sun dress. It made her skin glow gorgeously.
She stopped walking and turned to me, "Can I get a kiss and can you make it last it forever. Jin I'm about to go to war." Once I heard that my vision swirled around and the sentence "Jin I'm about to go to war." Echoed from every direction. I closed my eyes and when I opened them again I was in the living room of my once shared apartment. "Jin!" I jerked my head up to look at Alicia in her Air Force green camouflage attire. No, no, no, I'm not going through this again. Wake up, wake up, WAKE UP!! "Why do you have to go to the Air Force. We didn't even have a real conversation about this," I exclaimed the same thing I said the first time this happened. "Because every time I mentioned this to you, all you did was neglect it and change the subject! Jin you know this has been my dream since I was a child," Alicia tiredly explained.

"You just don't understand me," I sighed. "I don't understand you, what the fuck do you mean. I've done my best to get you prepared for this day so this wouldn't be so bad. But you're so in denial!" I felt anger and hurt run through my vines, I glared at her as she stood by the door with her suitcase in hand. "Ok FINE! You want to leave so badly, GO! Just don't expect me to wait for you." Stupid, stupid, STUPID!! Now it was her turn to be angry, I could see in her eyes she couldn't believe what I just said. Neither could I. "Fine Jin, have a nice life." And just like that I heard the front door slam shut.

Can I get a kiss
Can I get a kiss
And can you make it last forever
And I don't know if ima see you again

+++++++++++++++++
A lil something to keep y'all entertained
Not much of an outro for this
So just vote and comment
Let me know what you thought about this
Bye bye