Surprise

August 13th, 2017
The day that ended your dream of having kids. The day that crushed your husband's and your life. The day that sent you into depression for months. The day that strained your marriage to the point where divorce was a thought in your mind. The day the doctor told you that you couldn't have kids.

February 18, 2019
Author's POV
Today is Hoseok's birthday and you planned the birthday surprise that will make him unbelievably happy. You adopted two beautiful little girls. One three month old baby named Zuri

And an one and half year old girl named Tristy

You know Hoseok will love the surprise because starting a family with you has always been his dream

You know Hoseok will love the surprise because starting a family with you has always been his dream. When you both found out you couldn't have kids it was a rough time, but you both prospered out of that state. And now your relationship with him is amazing. And these girls are gonna make it even better. Hoseok has been doing a series of concerts in Korea so he's been staying with the boys so it makes transportation easier. Which is perfect because it gave you time to get the girls accustomed to the house and you've shown them pictures of Hobi so when they see him they won't be scared. You've had help from Hoseok's parents and your own. All in all it's been a really exciting and happy experience.

You look at your watch and see it's 3:00 PM. Hoseok's supposed be here by five, the dinner you've prepared is almost done cooking. All you have to do is put the kids to sleep, set up the table, and get yourself ready.

Time skip to 5:10 Pm

Hoseok walks into the house and sees the dim lights and food on the table. At first he's confused because he doesn't see you but he realizes that this is for his birthday. "Y/N!," he calls into the house. When he doesn't get a reply he walks into the dinning room and sits down. "Happy Birthday Baby," he hears from behind him, he turns around in his chair and his eyes widen at the site of you.

"Tonight is going to be amazing," you confidently said with a wink

"That food was amazing babe," Hoseok said licking his lips. "Thank you honey. I'm glad you enjoyed it," you said with a big smile on your face. "I actually have one more surprise for you, but you have to keep your eyes closed." "Haha Alright go ahead."

You run upstairs to your children's room and see Zuri stirring in her crib, while Tristy is watching cartoons on TV. You picked up Zuri and held hands with Tristy and walked down stairs. "Ok babe I'm coming down stairs but you HAVE to keep your eyes closed." "Alright, Alright they're closed." "Ok open them."

For a split second time stopped for Hoseok. He understood these where your new children and he couldn't handle all the love he held for you and them already. "DADA," Tristy yelled running to Hoseok. He bent down to hug her, tears flowed out his eyes like a waterfall. But he couldn't be happier than right now. "They're so beautiful Y/N." "I know, look Zuri it's your daddy," you said to Zuri bouncing her on your hip. She giggles and clapped her hands at the mention of her dad which made Hoseok's heart swell.

"I hope you like the surprise, I kept them here while you where away so they could used to the house." You said walking to him. He picked up Tristy and pulled you by the waist closer to him. He kissed you with so much passion, love, and happiness.

You both put the kids to sleep so you could have some adult fun😏

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
Well that's all folks
I hope you enjoyed it
For now requests are closed because I want to finish the ones I already have before I take anymore
Bye bye now