Forbiden Love

Italics:Korean
Regular:English

"Are you on your way, when are you gonna get here."
"Kigga can you calm the hell down I'm pulling out of my drive way right now," you said into the phone while putting on your shoes.

Hair + Makeup

Outfit

"Kara I know you, you're still probably on your bed getting dressed

"Kara I know you, you're still probably on your bed getting dressed." You went silent on your end of the line causing him to sigh. "Okay Hobi calm down I'm walking out the door right now. I'll be at the shoot in thirty minutes," you said while getting into your car. "You better be glad I'm the best big brother ever and that we just started shooting," Hoseok said which made you smile. "YES, okay I'm on my way. I can't wait to FINALLY meet the guys," you squealed. "Alright, love you see you later." "Bye," you hang up the phone with a smile on your face.

You're on your way to the Fake Love MV shoot to support your brother JHope but also to meet his band mates for the first time. Hobi is your adoptive brother, you were born in Seoul but when you were 3 your mother died of a heart attack. Since your father was never around and you had no other family you were put in the orphanage. After Hoseok's mom couldn't have anymore kids after birthing Hobi they decided to adopt. He was 5 when they adopted you and he always treated you like family, when you were getting bullied at school for your skin color he always protected you. Which ended in him getting into fights but he didn't care as long as you were safe.

You pull up to the studio and park your car. "Alright bitch you're about to see 6 fine men, so don't lose your shit." Your ass loved BTS and their music so you had to have this conversation with yourself. And you were most excited to see your brother because you haven't seen him in 6 months. He is your best friend, protector, hype man, and therapist all in one.

Once you get inside the studio there's this security guard blocking the way to the shoot
"Name Miss," he asked
"Kara"
"Not on the list."
"What'cu mean not on the list. I'm Hoseoks sister," you say trying not to get an attitude but it's shown in your voice.
"Listen ma'ma you're not on the list and I know damn well Hoseok doesn't have a black sister"
O hell no I know this nigga did not
You grab him by his shirt bringing his face close to yours
"Listen here bitch I will fu-"
"KARA"
You look up to see Hoseok screaming your name. You walk past the security guard glaring at him. You then sprint towards JHope and jump on him, he catches you and spins you around. Once he puts you down you get a good look at him

 Once he puts you down you get a good look at him

"OKAY HOBI I SEE MY BROTHER LOOKING GOOD. HIT IT FOR US ONE TIME,"you yelled hyping him up. Hoseok hit a pose and after you both started laughing. Y'all both received judgmental and shocked looks from everyone but you both didn't care. "Yo JHope who's this chick," their director asked with an attitude. "I'm his sister dumb bitch," you snapped at him. You heard the rest of BTS snickering. "Woah Kara calm down it's alright,"he said already knowing you were bout to pop off. "We didn't know JHope had a sister," RM said while everyone crowded around you. "Yeah well she's just like me and she can even dance better than me," JHope bragged while putting his arm across your shoulder. "Hobi you know that's a damn lie," you responded. "Come on we wanna see you dance," the rest of BTS begged. "Ugh fine, but I need someone to play Chun Li by Nicki." Surprisingly someone put it on the speaker

You did this in heels and when you finished everyone looked at you shocked that you could dance that well. "Damn I think she's better than me," Jungkook said with his jaw dropped. "Boy I am better than you," you sassily replied flipping your hair. Everyone laughed then Jimin came up to you.
"You're a really good dancer, how bout we have private dance sessions," he said smirking and while holding your hand. I know this nigga is not tryna flirt. "Aww you're adorable if you think you could handle all of this. Little boy I will break you*patts cheek,"you walked away leaving him shocked. While the rest of BTS laughed.

Jimin POV

Damn she really just curved me. She walked over to JHope and they started talking. "Damn Jiminie she just curved your ass," Suga said while patting my back. "Don't worry she'll come around they always do," I said cockily. "I don't know she didn't care that you're Jimin from BTS so what makes you so sure," Taehyung said coming next to me. "It'll take time but she'll crack sooner or later."
———————————————-
How y'all like that it'll be a series in my book and I'll start doing other series too.
PLEASE request what you want to read.
I'll do anything, fluff, angst, smut etc
Alright hoes....BYE✌🏾✌🏾