Boss

She's sleeping with him
She has to be, that's the only reason she got that high of a position
She's too ugly to be his mistress
That's the shit I hear about me when I go to work.
But I'm not about to let some hating ass bitches ruin my fabulous job.
I work at Min Enterprise. It's a company that has many branches. There's fashion, music production, and marketing. I'm the creative director for the fashion department. I've got all my credentials and I've worked my ass off for them. Buttttt my best friend Min Yoongi is the founder and CEO of the company. Him and I have been friends since we were babies. We've seen each other grow and blossom. We love each other but in a platonic way. I helped him create his company and he knew my passion for fashion so he gave me the job. I work my ass off everyday to prove that I'm not his mistress. I've denied it many of times but nothing stops the rumors. Oh well. I pull into the parking lot and make my way to my office.

I feel my phone vibrate, I pull it out and see a text from Yoongi

Boss Man🤓🤓
Can you get my coffee and bring it to my office please

Me
Oh I didn't know my job was your personal assistant. Am I getting a raise👀👀

Boss Man🤓🤓
Ha funny😂😒can you just get my coffee please. I beg of you👏🏻

Me
Finneeeee😔😔I'm coming now

I walk into the office and all eyes are on me. I spare a glance though I make my way to the break room and make out coffees. Once I'm done I make my way towards Yoongi's office, I hear faint whispers of people talking

She's going to visit him
I bet she's going to have sex with him

I make walk into Yoongi office and see him sitting at his desk. "Hey I'll meow meow," say while sitting his coffee down. "Is it appropriate to call your boss that,"he said while raising an eyebrow and playfully smirking. "Yoongi you've literally thrown up on me after having a one night stan with a girl one time. I think we've passed the possibility of me being formal with you," I say while shuddering while thinking of that last event. "You're right *shrugs shoulders and picks up coffee* not my fault I'm gay." You shake your head and laugh and take a seat. "So how was your morning." "Well I mean other than people accusing me of being your mistress, well." "I'm really sorry you have to go through that I promise after today you won't hear about that ever again." "How so," I asked while tilting my head. "You'll see," he said while smiling. "Alright weirdo I'm going to head to my office."

Time skip to right before lunch
I was in my office working on new pieces for the upcoming fashion release. "WHERE'S MY BITCH Y/N," I hear a high pitch shout. I know damn well my bitch Hoseok ain't here. I've know Hoseok from middle school and he's Yoongi boyfriend. I'm the one that set them up. Hoseok comes running into my office with a big ass smile.

"Oh my god what are you doing here," I say happily while hugging him

"Oh my god what are you doing here," I say happily while hugging him. "I came to take Yoongi out for lunch, where is he." "I think he's in a meeting right now," just as I say that Yoongi comes out the conference room. Once Hoseok spots him he goes out to him. I know he not about to come out to the office so the rumors will stop. Yoongi pups Hoseok into a kiss in front of everyone. Everyone's mouth dropped including mine. Well I be damned.

I didn't know he was gay
I thought he was fucking Y/N

I hear everyone start whispering. He looks at me and without him having to speak I know what he's thinking. I told you so. I smile back as a thank you and I walk back into my office.

That's really my best friend
<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
I hope you liked it.