Forbidden Love

Author POV

The rest of the shoot went well. You socialized with the band mates and some of staff that weren't acting like bitches. Jimin tried to flirt with you but you were playing hard to get. You've had other kpop stars flirt with you but they only wanted to have sex with you. So you were cautious. The shooting was over for today and you all went to go get food and back to the dorm. You were all sitting in the living room eating and talking, you sat between hobi and Jungkook. You all were having a fun time laughing at old stories of your and hobi's  childhood.

You then got a call from an unknown number. "Hello." "Hi, am I speaking to Ms. Jung Kara." "Yes, this is she." "I'm a nurse at Seoul Hospital I'm calling because you're friend Ji-hyung is in surgery right now and you're first on his emergency list." You're face dropped when you heard that and the guys noticed. "What happened, is he okay," you frantically asked. "From what I know he was stabbed in his stomach. He's been in surgery for a hour." "Ok thank you I'll be right there." After you hung you quickly grabbed your jacket with tears in your eyes. "What's wrong," Hoseok asked getting up. "Ji-hyung's in the hospital." Hoseok quickly gathered his things. "Ok you're in no condition to drive, I'll drive and the guys will follow us there," Jimin said. "Ok let's go now," you were the first one out the door.
Kara POV 

God please don't let him die. Please, please, please. "So who's this Ji-hyung guy, is he your boyfriend," Jimin asked quickly glancing from the road. "No he's my best friend since middle school. He's like my second brother. I swear if I find out whoever stabbed him I'm fucking killing them," you said through gritted teeth while tears where running down your face. "Sis calm down, you know Ji-hyung is a fighter he'll survive," Hoseok said trying to calm you down. "I sure hope so."
<<<<<<<<<<<<Time Skip>>>>>>>>>>
When I got to the hospital Ji-hyung's parents where in the waiting room. Once they saw me and Hoseok they stood up and came to us. His mom had tears in her eyes. "He's on his last hours we've already spoke with him, he said he wanted to talk to you before they pull the plug," she stated while holding your hands. I could see the hurt and pain in her eyes like someone sucker punched her. I felt terrible that she was losing her only son. I quickly nodded my head and walked to his room. When I walked in he was pale and tubes where connected everywhere. From his heart monitor his heart rate was slow so I knew there wasn't much time left. "Hey girl. Get your ass over here," Ji-hyung breathily said. I let out a small smile before sitting down by the side of his bed. "What did you do to get your dumb ass stabbed." He chuckled as that was the first thing to come out my mouth. "This guy was trying to steal this lady's purse so I stopped him, but that didn't really end up well in my case," he said with staggered breathing. "She got her purse back so there's a bright side of this situation." Even after all this how can he laugh, he knows he's going to die and yet he's still happy. And the fact that I won't be able to see his smile anymore breaks my heart. At those thoughts I started bawling my eyes out. "Hey, Hey, Hey don't cry. I'm not sad, if I can die from being badass then I'm happy. Look at the bright side you get to tell your kids your best friend died from being a superhero." I chuckled at that. He was always looking on the bright side of situations, me being the complete opposite we where a Ying and Yang. "I love you so fucking much and I'll never stop loving you. You're my brother and I will always remember you," I said squeezing his hands a little so he knew I was being serious. "I love you too babygirl and promise me when they pull the plug  that you'll take care of my parents," Ji-hyung requested. "Of course you know I will, they're like my second parents." "Ok good, now get yo black ass over here so I can get a goodbye kiss," he said smiling. "I hate you so much," I said while laughing. He always knew how to make me smile and laugh when I was feeling my worse. I got up and kissed him on the cheek and hugged him like my life depended on it. "I love you," I whispered. "I love you too." Just then a doctor came into the room, "Ma'am it's time." Knowing what he meant I looked at Ji-hyung one last time with a sad smile on my face.

I walked out the room and walked back to the waiting room with that same smile on my face. It didn't last long when I walked in and everyone's eyes where on me. I stood in the doorway as the realization hit me that he was really gone. It hit like a thousand bullets, like someone punched my chest and ripped my heart out. I broke down again and fell into Ji-hyung's mom arms. Sis was rocking me and trying to calm me down. All I could hear in my ears was my broken sobs. Who knew death could be this painful. Every memory of our time together flashed my eyes, making me cry harder. After a few more minutes of me crying I stopped and detached myself from Ji-hyung's mom. "It's gonna be ok baby, he loved you more than he loved some of his family members." "I-I lo-loved him to-o," I hiccuped. "Guys we should go it's getting late," Namjoon said trying to beak the awkwardness. "Yeah ok I'll stay meet you guys at the dorm." "Kara no, I drove your car here we should all go back," Jimin said. "No just drive my car I'll catch a cab," I said brushing him off. "No Kara go home with them we'll take care of everything here," Ji-hyung dad said. "Pops I can't I need to help you guys." "No, no, no we'll be fine you go home and get some rest." Sighing I begrudgingly agreed.

To be continued

/////////////////////////////////////////////////
HII GUYS IM BACK
I MISSED YOU BEAUTIFUL BEANS
😖🙈😘😘

I hope you enjoyed as this was long Sorry for the angst kinda Next chapter will have more Kara and Jimin moments Comment what you thought See you next time

Sorry for the angst kinda
Next chapter will have more Kara and Jimin moments
Comment what you thought
See you next time