Abused

A/N: This is angst and trigger so if you are sensitive to the topic of domestic violence then I suggest you skip this chapter
Namjoon:Best Friend
Your a 17 year old in your last year of high school. Your mom died when you were 10 and after that your dad became abusive and an alcoholic. Last night he repeatedly punched you in the face for talking back. Today your walking to class in shades and your head down trying to avoid questions and stares. But it's kinda hard to hide things from your smart ass bestie Namjoon. When you sat down in your seat with him next to you he instantly started asking questions. "Why do you have shades on inside." "Oh I have allergies and my eyes are really puffy," you said trying convince him with coughing. "You have allergies in 85 degree weather ," he said not believing anything you said. You just shrugged at his response trying to avoid the conversation. Out of nowhere he pulled your glasses down so he could really see what happened. You had a huge black eye and your other one was puffy. He gasped when he saw you, "What the hell happened Y/N," he said angrily.

By this time there was no one in the class because it was really early. You started crying and he held you while you cried in his chest. "Shhh, don't cry just tell me what happened," he said calmly while rubbing your back. "My... My dad. He's been hitting me for seven years now. The reason why you couldn't tell was because it wasn't as bad as it was last night-,"you couldn't finish your statement because you started sobbing again. "Okay let's go to bathroom and clean you up and then we can go to the police."

After wiping your face with water in the bathroom you guys left school and went to the police station. You started getting nervous once you guys were there, after seeing your bruises they got you a police officer to talk too. "Thank you young lady for coming and reporting this we will send a police officer to your house right away," the police woman said before we left.

Me and Namjoon walked back to my house in silence  we saw a police car outside my house and two officers trying to restrain my dad. Once he saw me he snapped, "YOU STUPID WHORE. WHY WOULD YOU CALL THE POLICE. I HOPE YOU DIE AND BURN IN HELL, YOU'RE WORTHLESS." The officers finally got him in the back of a police car and drive off. Once they did I broke down crying again. Namjoon held me while I cried to make sure I didn't fall on the ground. He walked me to my porch and we sat there, I put my head on his shoulder and my cries turned into sniffles. "I have no where to go, I can't leave in this house it hold too many bad memories and all my family are back in LA.(you live in South Korea) Namjoon I have nobody," I said while looking him in the eye. "That's not true you have me, you could come live with my family, they've known you since we were kids so you're practically family," he said while wiping my tears away. I smiled while putting my head back on his shoulder.

I finally felt safe

—————————-
QUESTION
Do you guys want me to add other kpop groups/idols in this book like
Got7
Jay Park
Comment and let me know