Dangerous Love

Request by @ZENIBOO hope you enjoy this luvv😌

All I need in this life of sin is me and my girlfriend (me and my girlfriend)
Down to ride 'til the very end, is me and my boyfriend (me and my boyfriend) (that's right)

Author POV
You and Lay where the new age Bonnie and Clyde. You where both rejects of the world that decided to give hell to the world they deemed did them dirty. They're a mafia couple that gets massive respect and riches from the underground world. They're the King and Queen, on top of the world. They've mastered the art of manipulation and stealing.

Zulu POV
The blasting music of the club is ringing through my ears. I can see, my target, Zack on the other side of the club, and on the second level I can see our hitch men in suits keeping an eye out. I can tell Zack is eyeing me, but I need him to come over to the bar so I can get the information needed. I make eye connect with Lay at the booth he's in. He winks at me and smirks. That cheeky bastard. Zach walks up to the bar and sits next to me. Bingo now I need him to talk.

Author POV
"Let me get a tequila on the rocks please." Zach ordered. He then turned to Zulu with a small smile on his face. "My first thought was to say do you come here often, but that's pretty lame." Zulu fake chuckled. "Hi I'm Zach," he introduced sticking his hand out. "Cherish, nice to meet you Zach," Zulu responded connecting their hands. Four drinks later Zach was drunk while Zulu was sipping on her fake martinis. Zulu had been acting drunk while Zach didn't suspect a thing. "Hey do you know where I can get a fix, I haven't had one in foreverrrrr," she said fake slurring her words. "Yeah baby I got loads of dr-*hiccup* drugs." "Oh really whereeee." "On the dock, stole em from some sappy dude." Sappy my ass, you just snitched on yourself, Zulu thought. "Hmm I'm gonna go to the bathroom and then we can leave." Zulu got up and made contact with Lay. Soon as she did the hand single she walked towards the back door where their get away car was waiting. He and the other guys soon followed one by one making it less noticeable.

Once they got outside Zulu pulled Lay by his collar into a passionate kiss. "Did you get the information," he asked slightly panting. "Of course I did I don't disappoint," she winked then made her way into the car.

Those two couldn't be stopped no matter who tried

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
My first request GUYSS🤩✨👻‼️
Are y'all proud of me😣
This took me way too long to make and it's not even long🙈
But once I do more request they'll get better
Comment, vote- bye byeeee