Imagine| Yoonmin🤠

Parents Yoongi & Jimin

x

Teenage Y/N aka Sorah

__~__~__~__~__~__~__~
"Popa pleaseeee, I'm going to be late."

"Where are you going? And in that skirt."
Sorah slightly rolled her eyes checking her Apple Watch seeing a text notification from 'honey bun💖'
I'm outside, c'mon

"Popa you bought this skirt for me, and I have to go. I've did all my chores and it's Friday. Pleaseeee."
She kneeled in front of her sitting father who was on the couch. She pulled her biggest puppy eyes trying to leave out the door. Jimin wasn't impressed, he knew what she was trying to do.

"Who are going with?"

"I'm going with Darzy Popa, she's outside waiting for me."

"That girlfriend of yours. You know I don't like her. She's too wild you need someone with direction."
Jimin hissed the aforementioned girlfriend's name. He never liked her, even though Sorah was absolutely in love with her. She wasn't good enough for his daughter in his eyes. No one would ever be.

Sorah's patience was wearing thin. She was excited for the party, wanted to get tipsy and make out with her girlfriend, and then sneak back in. So had to make sure she walked out that door she pulled her master card. "DAD!!! Dad come down here Popa is being difficult."

Her other father slowly walked down stairs. Wiping his eyes; clearly just waking from a nap. He glanced to see his husband and daughter in the living room. "What are you still doing here. I thought you had a thing to go to with Darzy."

Sorah got up grabbing her bag, desperately trying to leave. "You knew she had somewhere to go Yoongi. And didn't tell me!"

"Jimin just let her go. She'll be fine and it's Friday."
Yoongi tiredly sat down next to Jimin laying his head on his shoulder.

"Fine you can go'- "Yes! Ok lov'-
"BUT! You need to be here by 11. No later. And you better still be a virgin when you get back."
Yoongi laughed while Sorah shook her head.
"Ok whatever, thank you I love you both!"
She happily kissed both of her parents cheeks, leaving the house.

"Jimin she'll be fine you don't have to worry."
Yoongi turned Jimin's head kissing him.

"I know but she's growing up too quickly. She was just a baby." Jimin cuddled into his husband, tangling their legs together.

"Baby that's life. Everything's ok."

"Let's adopt again! Not a baby but at least a toddler. Please." Jimin pulled the same face Sorah did a few minutes ago. Like father like daughter. Yoongi looked as though Jimin had three heads. "Baby we're not in our 20s anymore. Sorah is about to go to college. How about we just adopt dogs or something."

Jimin turned away pouting. "Fine Yoongi whatever."
The older male sucked his teeth before cuddling into Jimin again. "Here baby let me make it up to you." He captured Jimin's lips into a heated kiss. Pulling him into his lap. "I love you more than anything."

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Hey just something quick and simple
Hope you enjoyed
Have a great day/night!!!