Bts When You Can't Sleep (Hyung Line)

Namjoon
You just had a horrible nightmare and woke up screaming and crying. "Hey, hey, shhh it's alright, calm down," Namjoon said holding you trying to calm you down. You cried in his arms while he whispered encouraging words in your ear. After awhile you stopped crying and y'all payed back down. You put your head on his chest and listens to his heartbeat. For some reason listening to his heart beat calmed you down.

Jin
It was 3 in the morning and you haven't gone to sleep. Your anxiety was getting the best of you and you couldn't get your mind to shut down. You were suiting up against the headboard while looking at your sleeping boyfriend. You started tracing his facial features lightly turning not to wake him. "You've been up all night, you need to go to sleep," he said with his eyes still closed. "I'm sorry it's jus my anxiety is getting the best of me right now," you replied turning away from him. He hugged you from behind and he started singing Awake. His horse voice singing to you soothed you and you slept like a baby.

Yoongi
You were five months pregnant and your body was in pain from lack of stretching. You kept turning trying to find a better position but to no vail you couldn't find one. "Stop turning," your husband said with monotone. "Well I'm sorry your damn daughter is making my body hurt," you replied irritated. Without saying anything he started massaging your back and feet. After your body felt way better. He kissed you and you both went back to sleep.

Hoseok
Your best friend recently died and you were up crying along in the house. Hoseok was at the studio even though he didn't want to leave you alone at a time like this. You were crying for hours until Hoseok got home. He came into your hole and his heart instantly broke once seeing you. "Sunshine you can't Jeep crying like this. Stacy wouldn't want this for you," he said with you in his arms. After another two hours you still weren't sleep because you were thinking about the memories you shared. He never let go of you after awhile he stared doing funny faces to make you smile. Which he did successfully.