Take Me Back

Toni's POV
"Am I a joke to you all? Huh. AM I A FUCKING JOKE TO YOU GUYS." No answer. Not even a glance towards my face. They all had their heads down in shame. "Hoseok, Namjoon, Yoongi really. I've known you guys since high school. I've helped yall through your fucking depression! And THIS is how you repay me." They all looked at me with tears in their eyes, "Toni I'm so sorry. I feel terrible about this," Hoseok replied. "Well you should cause I sure as hell feel like shit." "Toni I know we messed up, but when we found out Jungkook was cheating we told him to quit or we would tell you. And we thought he did," Namjoon said in desperation. I shake my head scoffing and I turn to face Jungkook, my now ex boyfriend, "you know what since you're so bold and disrespectful go do that shit at the dorms because I want you OUT." "No Toni please, give me another chance I swear I won't do it again," panic was laced in his voice. "Nah you've shown me what type of person you are, once you fix yourself then maybe I'll consider us being associates. But for now you're done. Now all of you get the fuck out of my house," I say while holding the door open.

Authors POV
They all walk out sad and disappointed in themselves. Especially Jungkook. Once the sound of the door slamming shut hits they know it's over. "Thanks a lot Jungkook, we've all lost one of the best people to come into our life," Jimin growls. "Look asshat I already feel like shit, I don't need you adding on to that," Jungkook challenges back. Before anything can happen Taehyung steps in, "guys stop, fighting isn't gonna make Toni forgive any of us so get over yourselves."

Three Months Later
You've taken the time to find who you are and develop self love. You haven't talked to any of the boys, though they've tried countless times to reach out. You got invited to Jackson Wang's album release party and of course you where going. You got glammed out and showed up to the club in style.

Since you entered the party you've had eyes on you

Since you entered the party you've had eyes on you. Seven pairs of eyes though are very familiar. They all walk up to you with pleading eyes and awkward smiles. "Hey Toni," Yoongi greets with a small smile. "Well hello there BTS, not shocked to see you here. How have you guys been." "We've been good just missing you that's all," Hoseok answers. "Guys we're fine I took some time to grow and learn and I'm willing to give you a second chance." "Toni I'm really sorry. When we ended things I worked on changing my character, and I've gotten better. I cut off every girl I was messing with cause because I wanted to be a better man for you," Jungkook steps in front of you. "Please take me back." Even tho Jungkook was an ass, you've had plenty of amazing memories. Maybe giving it a second shot wasn't so bad. But if you did take him back it would be very slow process. "Mkay. Hello, nice to meet you I'm Toni, would you like to be friends," I ask putting my hand out.

Jungkook's POV
Yes. Thank god she's giving me another chance. I will never hurt her the way I did before. Because I'd be a fool to let a perfect girl like Toni go. I won't let her go. I connect my hand with hers. "Yes, I'd love that and my name is Jungkook. It's a pleasure to meet you."

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
Well that's all folks
Hope you THROUGHLY enjoyed
Comment, vote do all that good stuff
Have a lovely day and end of the year

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$Well that's all folksHope you THROUGHLY enjoyed Comment, vote do all that good stuff Have a lovely day and end of the year