t w e n t y f o u r

It had been a few days since the last time I talked to Mark. He hasn't been responding to my texts nor calls at all, which is pretty weird for him. I don't think it could be that he's too busy because Haechan still finds time to text and send me memes.

Is he avoiding me? I don't see why he would though.

I decided to not think about it too much because I know Mark isn't one to overcomplicate things.

-

Today I had lunch with Jeno and although we studied in silence, it was nice knowing that he was there.

A hour into our studying, Haechan began to bombard my phone with multiple text messages.

Haechannie 🤪:
I'M MC-ING

Haechannie 🤪:
WHICH BASICALLY MEANS I'M HOSTING A SHOW

Haechannie 🤪:
MARK IS TOO

Haechannie 🤪:
I'M GOING TO SEND YOU THE LINK SO YOU CAN WATCH AND SCREAM FOR ME EXTERNALLY BECAUSE IM YELLING INTERNALLY.

Me:
OKAY GOOD LUCK I LOVE YOU TWO

Me:
TELL MARK TO CALL ME 😠😔

Jeno and I waited for Haechan to send us the link. We were both super excited to see Haechan and Mark in action.

As soon as we got the link, we clicked on and began to watch the live stream. I saw Mark first, he was standing next to this girl and and guy. The guy's name was Ong and the girl's Mina.

I felt a little uneasy but my proudness overpowered that as I watched Mark with admiration.

Overall the show was so cute and entertaining. It was fun watching Mark be a dork and let his personality shine. Not to mention he looked incredibly handsome while doing it.

Before the live stream ended Jeno got up to order some more coffee and flirt with the barista, while I decided to scroll through the comments.

"Ong is so dreamy omg"

"Mark is so cringy but in a cute way haha"

"Mina is absolutely gorgeous, I totally ship her with Mark!!!!"

"I want Ong to destroy my-"

On that note I closed out of the tab and began to subconsciously think about one of the comments, shipping Mark and Mina?

I shook the thought away because I know that this show is scripted, therefore there is nothing to worry about. I just wish Mark would call me.