t w e n t y s i x

I woke up numb.

I slept over at Jaemin and Jeno's apartment because I didn't want to stay in my dorm all by myself. I woke up in Haechan's old room and checked my phone.

I had seven missed calls which were all from Haechan, nothing from Mark. Not even a text.

I got up and headed into the bathroom. I washed my face with lukewarm water and used mouthwash to make up for my lack of toothbrush.

It was 5:48am and I didn't think anyone would be awake until I noticed Jaemin was wide awake in the kitchen.

"Why are you awake?"

He smiled, "goodmorning to you too lala"

I whispered a soft goodmorning as I peaked over his shoulder to see what he was doing. He was mixing up pancake batter, "what flavor?"

"Take a guess" he said as he handed me some bananas signaling that I should start
smushing them up

I sat on a stool and started the task. It was a little surprising that he still remembered that banana pancakes were my favorite, even though I hate bananas by themselves.

We worked in a calm silence, both focused on our individual duties to make breakfast.

"Has he reached out yet?" Jaemin asked quietly,

"Nope"

"Are you going to call him?"

"Nope"

"Why do you think he's ignoring you in the first place?"

"I'm not sure."

Which I'm not, to be honest. Mark has never been the jealous type of person. Before he left he was close to both Jeno and Jaemin. He's never voiced any concern about them, so I just can't wrap my head around why he's acting like this. Maybe there's something he's hiding?

No Mark wouldn't do anything to hurt me.

I simply nodded my head as Hallie joined us in the small kitchen, "goodmorning guys"

"Goodmorning!" Jaemin and I said in harmony.

"Has Lucas tried reaching out to you yet?" She asked

"No, I hope he doesn't. I don't even want an apology, I just want him to sober up and leave me alone" I said looking directly at Hallie. She nodded her head understanding exactly where I was coming from.

"He better stay away from you." Jaemin said bluntly, not even bothering to look up at Hallie and I.

"Who wants some pancakes?"

-

After breakfast I took an Uber back to my dorm and finished packing up the rest of my things. Ten called but I didn't feel like talking to anyone to be quite honest. Since I don't have Mark to road trip with me back home to Canada, I'm going to fly back home. It's pricey but I've been saving up my money since Mark left. And Ten was kind enough to pay for my ticket to Korea in a few weeks.

By the time I checked in and went through TSA, I just sat on my laptop watching AlissaAshley's makeup tutorials and even some live performances of SHINee. Icons.