Chapter 41: Shaking [/]

Christopher stared at Anaeya as she spoke to the rest of the boys

Christopher stared at Anaeya as she spoke to the rest of the boys. In midst of everything, Erick had elbowed him in the side to break him out from his stance. He blinked, shocked.

"Erick, tengo una pregunta de un CNCOwner," Anaeya said, reading from the tablet. "Su nombre es Maria. Ella pregunto si eres soltero."

Erick laughed, "Mi relacion es en realidad.. en ingles, 'complicated'? Es esa la palabra?" He turned to his friend for reassurance, they nodded.

"Aye, next question then," Anaeya said, smiling. She swiped at the screen. "Richard, Ivy asked if the boys ever dared you to do something that almost killed you?"

Just like that, Anaeya had skipped him again and continued asking the rest of them questions. 

Occasionally, he would try to interject as they answered. It strikked him as odd because she would just nod and move on to the next question without so much of a word or glance at him.

Christopher turned to look at Devina whom was standing behind the camera. She was half-whispering half-shouting his name into the ear microphone which Anaeya simply ignored by removing it.

He sighed in frustration. Anaeya was ignoring him now and she didn't seem like she would even talk to him anytime soon.

With the new single they were about to drop soon, he doubted he had much left once the session ends.

Christopher Velez was running out of time.

The boy cut in again, raising his voice a little. He continued whatever it was Erick had spoken halfway in an effort to attract her attention.

And it did.

As he spoke, Christopher realized Anaeya's hands began to shake violently and stopped talking immediately, sparking some awkwardness.

Thankfully, Joel picked up from where he trailed off and spoke. She noticed him watching and flinched, looking away as she put her hands under her thighs to hide it.

".. and remember to check out our latest single on Youtube channel and subscribe for more updates," Joel said, charming as usual.

Out of the sudden, Anaeya burst up from her seat, smiling to the camera. "That's all for now on Kidnap! We'll have a short commercial break before we continue this week's first session with a performance by CNCO."

She didn't even wait for the camera light to turn off before running off the set, Devina trailing behind her. The boys all watched as Anaeya picked her bag, muttered something to Devina before leaving the room in haste.

"Is everything okay?" Richard asked when Devina approached them.

"She asked me to take her place as host during the performance. She said that she forgot to pick Dayana up," Devina explained. "That's why she had to leave in a hurry. But.."