Bonus 1: Rainbows and Sunshine [/]

"Joel, muchisimas gracias," Christopher said, stalking across the lounge to hug his friend

"Joel, muchisimas gracias," Christopher said, stalking across the lounge to hug his friend. He messed with Joel's hair in the process when the the boy didn't retaliate.

Joel stiffened, then he eventually returned the hug. When his friend let him go, the perfectionist immediately fixed his glorious hair to look presentable.

"Anaeya told you everything?" Joel asked, checking his looks in a mirror. Christopher nodded. "I'm sorry I didn't tell you earlier. I just did what everyone else would have," Joel said, shrugging. "Its not a big deal, really."

"You were there when I wasn't around for her. It was a difficult decision but you were there," Christopher said, clapping Joel on the back. "Gracias."

"I was just visiting."

"No, you weren't," he corrected, shaking his head. Joel turned his head at Christopher and they exchanged a look. "I remember that Sylvia was missing that month."

Joel hummed, looking down as he smiled. "At least, I learnt to appreciate the people around me more. It helped me a lot. Once it comes down to that critical moment, the choice you make is either going to lose them or save them."

"Oh my gosh.. that's too many words, Joel," Christopher teased, pretending to rub his eyes. "I'm tearing up because you talked too much."

"Great to see you back to yourself, hermano," Richard said, approaching. Zabdiel and Devina trailed behind him. Aaliyah was there too, clinging to her father's leg. She ran off with Devina when Richard sank into the couch. "At least, you're no longer a frozen popsicle."

"Anything to get the girl back, of course," Zabdiel added, teasing. "Even if it includes sitting by the side walk the whole day and missing practice. It is not fair that you and Erick get an offday."

"Erick's not at practice?"

"He didn't really get an offday," Joel stated, playing with the rings on his fingers. "He left me a text saying that he has gone off with Rayna. I'm not sure where to or how long he'd be missing but he said it was important."

"Isn't Rayna a lawyer?" Richard added.

"They are always in trouble," Zabdiel sighed, shaking his head. "He was injured because of her."

"He's not wearing the sling anymore. He's recovering," Joel defended. "And you can't blame Rayna either, Erick said it was by accident. You should have seen the other guy."

"Yea, and Erick ran off with Rayna doing who knows what after that," Richard complained, rolling his eyes. "She's like the diablo himself. They're up to no good."

"What happened to your hand?" Joel asked, gesturing at Richard's left hand. It was wrapped in bandages.

Richard rolled his eyes, and mumbled, "Preguntale a Zabdi."

"It wasn't my fault," Zabdiel defended, raising his hands.

"Your wallet was getting stolen," Richard argued.

"Stolen?" It was Joel.

"Yes," Richard muttered, frustrated. "By a girl. And he wasn't even paying attention. Instead, he goes all sunshine and rainbows."

"Que pasa?" Christopher interrupted, feeling intrigued. "Where did you go?"

Zabdiel De Jesus was rarely fascinated of anything else. Or anyone else in this matter.

What was so fascinating about getting a wallet stolen by a girl?

Zabdiel crossed his arms, refusing to explain as his friends beckoned him. In the end, Richard did the talking. "He and I went to a club. Zabdi got robbed while the girl seduced him by dance."

Christopher cheered. "Ay! Zabdiel got a sexy lap dance, eh? I should have come!"

"Callate, Chris! You just got Anaeya back. Stop looking for trouble!" Richard said. They simply dismissed Christopher's flamboyant attitude and focused on the matter at hand.

"Well, yea," Joel agreed, his voice monotone. "But I don't get why you're the one injured," he added, pointing at Richard.

"I chased the girl and she bit me," Richard fumed, glaring at Zabdiel. "She ran so fast so when I finally tackled her and the boy she was with, she bit me and ran away." Then, he jabbed a finger at Zabdiel. "And he didn't care that I got hurt."

"You tackled a girl?" Joel questioned.

"You're missing the point! She bit me!"

"Richard, saltas sobre una chica!" Christopher repeated, shock.

"No! Ella me mordio!"

"They have teeth, you know," Zabdiel stated, like it was an important fact or a new discovery from his years of observation. "Tiene dientes."

Yep! At this point, it could be any one of the member's story next!

Joel and Erick's story had already begun in this book but there are quite some plotholes that I purposefully left for you to figure out when their story gets published.

It can be any one of the four, really! Take your guess!

Due to the content in the next bonus chapter, I think it is still too early for it! However, it will be up once I am done with the sequel's beginning!

I was thinking what should the series be called. Counting Numbers with CNCO? Any suggestions?