Chapter 21: Tattoo [/]

Anaeya blinked as she watched them

Anaeya blinked as she watched them. It wasn't because she rarely saw the boys but Christopher and Erick were making fun of themselves.

Erick was recording as Christopher travelled around the room from side to side, his hands opening and closing like a crab claw. He was howling in laughter as he did so.

From afar, the rest of the boys were talking in quiet voices with the producer and audio engineer as Zabdiel stood in the studio, looking down at his script.

The younger boy widened his eyes and cleared his throat when he saw Anaeya. Christopher only turned when the Erick shut his phone.

"Ay dios mio! Ana!" he shouted when she doubled over. He caught her by the arm but she pulled away, laughing as he stared in shock. The boys then joined her, laughing as well.

"What are you guys trying to do?" she asked, shaking her head. She placed her bag onto the table and was about to take out the containers when Christopher hugged her from the back.

"Status update," Erick explained, pursing his lips into a smile. "Cangrejo style."

"Ana, mi amor, can I talk to you for a bit?" Christopher whispered, smiling.

Anaeya raised a questioning eyebrow and followed him out of the room. Even Erick seemed suprised that his friend just ditched him.

"Its Dayana's birthday tomorrow, right?" he asked, closing the door behind them. For a while, Anaeya paled but otherwise nodded.

"Why are you asking?"

"I'll bring you out to buy supplies tomorrow morning," Christopher said. "We can throw her a birthday party in your apartment. What do you think?" She opened her mouth to reply but he added, "I'll pay for everything, its the least that I can do."

"Are you sure?"

He hummed, and said, "I can't cook well. And Erick told me that Rayna doesn't have class tomorrow."

She stared at him for a bit. Then, she hugged him as he smiled. "Gracias, Christo."

"I know how much Dayana means to you," Christopher explained, running his hand through her hair. "Besides, I get to eat more homecooked food."

Anaeya laughed at his silliness, walking back into the room as he followed behind.
"Rayna made some platanas and tacos for you guys. There are some chipotle too."

"Con extra guacamole?" Christopher asked, taking the bag from her. She hummed in response, earning a kiss on the cheek. "Mm, te amo. You can go and sit while I serve."

She smiled and was about to leave when he pulled her towards the couch in the room. "Christopher.." she started.

"Ay! Shshh," he said, making her sit. "I'll feed you."

"I can feed myself," she said, rolling her eyes. But she couldn't help but quirk a smile at his sweet gesture.

Christopher dipped a platana in guacamole with one hand, and used the other to prevent crumbs from falling. Right before he could reach Anaeya, Erick jumped in front of him and devoured the chip.