Chapter 6

A rush of pride filled Arian's senses as she approached her training field. Wolves were fighting viciously and expertly, a wonderful sight. The Alpha moved towards the front of the training wolves, her mate following closely behind. Brian watched as his mate slipped of her heels and put them aside, her posture turned into a defensive stance as a wicked grin spread on her face.

He was confused as to why her demeanor had changed, but he quickly found his answer. His body stilled as he watched a wolf lunge at his mate, but she was ready. Her right hand was wrapped around the grey wolf's throat, her white-painted nails dug into the wolf's skin. Blood began to run down her hand as she held the wolf's body in the air. The haunting laughter that escaped his mate sent chills throughout his body.

The training wolves all stopped fighting at the sound of their Alpha, all eyes moved towards the rogue in her hands.

Her fingers digged deeper, causing the wolf to whimper out. She throws the rogue to the center of the wolves, "this rogue thinks he can step onto my land!" She moved towards the rogue as her wolves held him down, "Shift," she commanded.

The wolf shook as it tried to defy the she wolf, but failed miserably as his pale body was put on show. The male rogue held grey eyes and brown hair, along with a large scar on his abdomen.

Arian appeared right in front of the wolf, "why are you here, rogue" she spit. The rogue remained silent, a sign of defiance which the she wolf did not like. "I do like the defiant ones," she mumbled. Her eyes quickly roamed the field finding the blond man, "Stephan, be a dear and get me a pike," her eyes flashed a menacing red.

The rogues eyes widened at the conversation, he knew what that meant. Everyone knew what the Alpha was famous for, everyone except her mate. Brian saw his parents a few feet away from him in training gear, he moved with his head down, seeking their comfort. Brian's father held a distasteful look, "Don't look, son".

Brian ignored his father and watched the scene unravel in front of him. The naked rogue squirmed as two men held onto his arms. The blond man came back with a large pole like item, he watched as the fear grew in the rogues' eyes. "Why have you crossed into my land. You tell me and I shall spare you," his mate bargained.

The rogue looked around, he is surrounded. His eyes land back on the she wolf, "They told me too," he squeaked

"They who," Arian asked

The rogue's face changed after Arian voiced her question.

"The uprising is coming, you cannot stop it! She will be avenged," the rogues' demeanor seemed to change as the words spewed from his chapped lips.

The rogue was met with a booming laugh from the female Alpha, "You think you can kill me?" Her laugh grew louder, "I'd like to see you try," she flashed her canines as her eyes turned to a bloody red.

The rogue tensed but kept his facade going, "You will all die! We will start with you, then Luna Violet and her mate, Alpha Rush will be next, then we will take the Power Pack," he stared the Alpha right in her eyes. "Rogues will rule, you will all be our slaves," he seethed.

Arian was overwhelmed with the information she had just received but pushed through it and forced a cackle out, "Goodbye number 2,301," with that a dagger was unsheathed. Brian watched as his mate grabbed the rogues' genitalia and cut it right off.

His screams brought a warm smile to Arian as she looked at her handy work. With a simple nod to Stephan, the rogue's body soon went limp and was put onto the pike, and taken to the boundary line of her pack grounds.

Brian and his family tensed back as the Alpha approached them. The scent of fear covered them. Arian felt a pang of hurt knowing her mate feared her, but she did a good job of not showing it. She tugged onto his arm and dragged him back to the pack house, and into her office. "Sit," she said as softly as she could. She watched as her mate took a seat, his body still shaking with fear.

She moved to her office phone and began dialing every Alpha she knew. An uprising was coming, and she could not handle this on her own.