Loss of Innocence

SMUT WARNING⚠

The five bladers reached Wakiya's cabin after a 40 minute ride, thanks to Wakiya's driver. Everyone thanked the driver as they said their goodbyes to him. Shu and Valt had told the other three that they were officially together and they were very happy for them. Before the boys walked inside, Wakiya stopped them.

"Also, I hope you all like puppies, because I just recently got two."

Wakiya announced.

"What kind?!?!"

Valt asked with much joy in his eyes, making Shu smile warmly.

"They're pomeranian puppies, so be careful not to step on them! They're small."

Valt bounced up and down with excitement. Shu missed that, and was glad he wasn't depressed and anxious like he was last night. Or the past two weeks. Wakiya opened the door, letting his four friends go in before him. Wakiya followed them into the living room, all of them being greeted by the two Pomeranian puppies.

"AWWWW!!"

Everyone said in unison. The pups were like tiny balls of fluff and they loved all five of the bladers.

"What are their names?"

Shu asked Wakiya.

"Angel and Kona. The sable one is Kona, and the cream colored one is Angel. They're two months old."
-----------
Shu
As Valt was still petting the puppies, I grabbed his hand and pulled him away so we could go claim our room. We found one we liked and went ahead and unpacked our stuff. I walked up behind Valt and grabbed his hips, making him jump a little. I put my hand up his shirt and rubbed his back softly as I kissed down his neck. He let out a tiny moan, turning around to face me.

"Why do you gotta torture me like this?"

He asked, gritting his teeth. I smirked and pushed him onto the bed and hovered over him.

"You need to tell me if you're comfortable with this or not, hun. I don't wanna push it onto you."

Valt shifted his eyes around for a second, thinking. He looked at me sternly and gave me a nod, giving me consent.

"I need you, Shu.. Now.."
--------
Third person
Valt held on to Shu's forearms, gripping them tight as Shu kissed his lips. They were already exploring each others mouths and both of them were enjoying it. The blunette wrapped his arms around the albino's neck, trying to pull him closer, as if they could even get any closer.

"My needy little boy."

Shu said, taking out Valt's head beads. Valt felt his pants get tighter, which he  wasn't used to. He moaned and winced as he latched to the back of his boyfriend's white hair, trying not to pull too hard. Shu noticed Valt's erection and decided to tease him some by palming the blunette's crotch. Valt winced and gritted his teeth as he put his arm over his eyes, moaning.

"Shu... I-I don't even h-have my shirt off yet."

"Well, let me take care of that then, love."

Valt put his arms over his head, letting  Shu strip his top half. He saw the some small and some big white lines all over Valt's torso. He blocked it out for now as he took off his own shirt, revealing his pale skin. Valt blushed intensely at the sight of his shirtless boyfriend as he reached up and rubbed his hands up and down Shu's stomach before wrapping his arms back around his neck. The Spryzen blader began undoing the smaller boy's pants, but as impatient as Valt was being, he started doing it himself.

"Move! You're so fucking slow, Shu!"

Shu laughed and undid his own pants instead. Both of the bladers were sweating as they began kissing again. Shu was biting and sucking Valt's neck and shoulders. He made every hickey visible. He wanted everyone to know that Valt was literally marked as his, and his only. Valt wrapped his legs around Shu's waist, readying himself for Shu to insert himself inside him.

"Please, Shu... I fucking need you now..!"

Valt pleaded.

"You don't want prep first?"

"N-no... The others are probably wondering where we are.."

Valt answered.

"Alright, but you're gonna be sore, love."

"Don't flatter yourself."

Shu rolled his eyes playfully. The albino boy inserted himself slowly, not wanting to hurt the smaller boy. Valt moaned each time Shu pushed in further.

"Ahh.. F-fuck, Shu.."

The blunette buried his face into Shu's shoulder.

"Do you want me to sto-"

"NO! No... Don't st-stop, please.."

Shu's eyes widened in surprise at the boy's sudden answer.

"Damn, alright."

Valt started biting and sucking on Shu's neck and shoulder, the way Shu did to him. Shu was completely in Valt with his member twitching. He started thrusting his hips back and forth, going in and out of the small blader. Both of the boys got knots in their stomachs, ready to cum.

"Shu, I think I'm abo-ut to...-"

"Me too, baby. Hold it in another second.."

Shu grabbed his boy's member and wrapped his mouth around it, bobbing his head up and down.

Valt threw his hand over his mouth, trying to moan quietly. He put his other hand on Shu's head, tangling his fingers in his long, white hair. It was starting to become too painful for Valt to hold it in anymore.

"Sh-Shu, please! It hurts!"

She cut his eyes up at Valt and gave him a nod, telling him to go ahead and release. Valt immediately did so, Shu doing the same inside Valt. Shu swallowed every bit of the blunette's cum as he pulled himself out of his partner. Both of them panted, all out of breath and sweaty. Shu layed down next to Valt, pulling him closer and cuddling him. Both bladers just lost their virginity to each other, and neither one of them had any regrets.

"Th-that felt.. Amazing, Shu."

The blunette said, hiding his face in Shu's bare chest.

"I agree, baby boy. You felt so good."

"You know Wakiya is gonna kill us for having sex on one of his beds, right?"

"Eh, it was worth it."
---------
The two of them got dressed and went back out to the group to see what everyone was up to. They were all outside cooking and preparing for supper tonight. They walked out, hand in hand.

"There they are!"

Rantaro announced.

"You two finally get done fucking each others brains out?"

Wakiya asked playfully. He saw Shu and Valt exchange a look.

"Wait... Y'all really haD SEX IN ONE OF THE BEDS?!"

---------------
I know some of yall like Shalt smut(including me occasionally) so here ya go!