The Wedding

Shu and Valt sat in their living room, talking about their plans for a wedding. Neither of them wanted  huge ceremony. They didn't even want anyone there to witness it. They wanted it to just be them two alone under their favorite cherry blossom tree in the park, and they had both agreed already to do so. As the two of them layed in their bed, they talked about how they were gonna do things and what day they wanted to hold it on.

"Let's do... March 10th."

Valt suggested.

"Okay, sounds perfect, babe. Should we wear something fancy or anything?"

"Eh... I'd rather just do it in our everyday clothes, if that's fine with you."

Shu pulled Valt on top of him as he smiled and kissed the smaller boy's eyebrow.

"Whatever you want, baby boy."

Shu said to the blue haired boy. The both of them smiled as they began to drift off to sleep.

-March 9th-

Shu and Valt were getting ready for the next day. Filling out marriage papers and legally changing Valt's last name to Kurenai. The blunette was very excited to share the same last name as Shu and their kids. The two dads had Wakiya take Nero out for the day while they kept Valkyrie. They wouldn't be able to things done with both kids. Nero would be begging his dads to help him with blading. Luckily, he was able to beg Uncle Wakiya.

-

As soon as Shu and Valt finished with the papers, they heard Val was awake and crying already.

"Wow, perfect timing. I'll go take care of V, you got dinner, right?"

The blunette said to the albino.

"Yep, and Wakiya should be back with Nero any minute now."

"Okay. I'll be back."

Valt said as he entered his and Shu's room. Once he turned the light on, he went over to V's bassinet and spoke to her as she started changing her.

"Did you finally wake up, sweet girl?"

He asked rhetorically.

"Thank you for letting me and daddy finish what we had to do, Girly. Just hope you can sleep tonight."

Valt walked into the kitchen with his daughter in his arms, letting Shu see her.

"Look who's awake, daddy."

Valt said as he handed her to Shu so he could fix her milk formula. As he did, he heard Shu making Valkyrie laugh. He smiled while his back was turned to the two of them as he screwed the cap to the baby bottle on.

"Here, I'll feed her, babe."

Shu insisted as Valt came back over to them. As he began feeding V, they heard Nero barge in cheering, Wakiya coming in afterwards.

"Dad, Pop! Uncle Wakiya and I got to Beyblade all day!!"

Nero exclaimed.

"That's awesome, Son!"

Valt said as his son attacked him with a hug.

"Thanks for having him for the day, Wakiya."

Shu said to the blonde as Nero hugged him too.

"No problem, we had fun. I showed him a lot of blading techniques, so don't be surprised if he beats y'all the next tim y'all blade."

Wakiya said as he headed out the door.

-March 10th-

The next day, Shu and Valt were already at the park and under the tree, holding each other's hands. They had already said the basic vows that every couple has to say. Now, it was time for their own vows, and Shu was first.

“Valt Aoi, I know that for as long as we've known each other, we have had a rough path. All the times you were hurting, whether it was physically or mentally, I was and still will always be there for you, and now that goes the same for our kids. Our love is unique, because we are unique. Together we make something that has never been seen before. Together we make a force that holds the power to stand against any disaster, an engine of love the likes of which the world has never seen. Take my hand and as your husband I vow to begin our journey in honest and true devotion as your husband.

Valt was already tearing up at the albino's words as he prepared to say his.

"Shu Kurenai, when we met I was in a really bad place, mentally and physically. We became best friends and we began beyblading together, and that helped me a lot. For years, Shu, you've been there for me since the day we met. We have two beautiful children together and I know they will grow up to be amazing people. I love you more than anything, babe. I have for years now and I will continue to do so."

After the boys said their vows, they slid a ring on to each other's fingers and smiled. After that, the two kissed, making it official.

"God... I love you so much, Valty."

Shu said as they pulled apart from their kiss.

"I love you too, Shu."

She pulled Valt into a hug, holding him against him tightly. The two of them knew that they would always be together. Forever.

THE END

I needed to end this book cause it was getting too long. BUT NEW SHALT BOOK COMING REAL SOON!!!!