Cherry Blossoms

Two weeks later

Valt laid down in the grass of the park. He lied under a cherry blossom tree, letting the pink petals fall and land on him or around him as he inhaled their scent. He heard foot steps walking towards him, knowing exactly who it was. Shu had told Valt th night before that he had a surprise for him and to meet him in the park. Shu had wanted Valt to rest from the kids, so he had him head to the park before him while he took the kids to a babysitter. The two Fathers could finally have a break and relax at their favorite spot. As Shu laid down and closed his eyes, he grabbed Valt's hand in his, lacing their fingers together. The blunette turned his head to look at his love and smiled. The albino did the same as him, but sat up and began to speak.

"Valt. We've known each other for over a decade, and have been dating for about... Nine years."

The Spryzen blader stated as the blunette sat up with him. Valt was paying close attention to what his boyfriend was saying.

"We have two beautiful children and I honestly couldn't be happier with this life we have together. Except..."

Shu paused as Valt's smile became an instant frown. Shu dug into his pants pocket, finally getting out what he was looking for.

"I want to be married to you, Valt Aoi."

Shu stated as he opened a little black velvet box, containing a silver and blue ring band. The blunette gasped as he saw the ring and spoke.

"Sh- Shu!... This is amazing!"

The Valtryek blader grabbed the ring and slid it on to his finger.

"Will you marry me, Valty?"

Shu asked with a blushing smile.

"Of course, Shu!"

The blunette exclaimed as he love tackled Shu, giving him so many kisses on his face. The two stayed laying in the grass under the tree, snuggled up to each other. Shu let his blunette fiance lay his head on his chest as he played with the blue strands of hair.

"Valt... I love you so much. More than anything in this world."

Shu simply stated.

"What about the kids?"

The blunette asked jokingly.

"Boy, you know what I mean, haha."

"Yeah, I know, ahaha!"

The two laughed.

"I love you too, Shu. You're my favorite person in the world and I'd do anything for you. I live for you."

Shu's eyes began to gather with tears of joy and love for Valt. The two loved each other so much more than words could express and they wished they could express it way more than possible. The boys began to doze off under the tree, but just before they did, Shu pulled out a pocket knife and carved something into the tree they laid under.

"There. Now, it's our tree."

Shu said, putting his pocket knife away. Valt looked at the engraving on the tree. It had 'SK+VA' with a jagged heart around it.

"Aww, Shu..."

The blunette said as he hugged his fiance.

"It's perfect, babe. You're the best."

-------------
I forgot that yall had been asking about these two getting married and all. So I did a short proposal chapter. Again, it's short but yknow.