Tummy Problems

Valt's father had left but Valt's face was covered in blood. Shu got the blunette to lay on the couch and ice his face. Both of them were scared that they may have already lost their second baby. Nero came in and tossed his backpack aside, rushing over to his dads, but stopped immediately when he saw one of them with the ice pack over his face.

"Daddy, what's wrong?"

He asked in worry.

"Well... Uhmm... Valt?"

Shu looked at Valt to explain since it was his father.

"Nero, my father came by here today. I never wanted you to meet him because he is very abusive and will hurt you. He came by and started beating me."

Valt explained to his son.

"Why?"

"We don't know, Nero. It's just how his father is."

Shu explained. Both of the dads knew that Nero wouldn't understand the drama behind everything, so they didn't wanna tell him until he was older.

"Are you okay, daddy?"

"I'm okay, son. I'll be fine."

Valt assured him.

"Nero, go start your homework, I'll come help you in a second."

Shu told him. Nero did what his father said, grabbing his backpack and went to his bedroom. Once the two were alone again, they started talking.

"Valty, is it only your face that hurts?"

"Yes, my stomach is fine, Shu. Our baby is still in there."

"God, I hope so."

Shu said, touching his forehead to Valt's temple.

"I don't feel good, Shu."

"What's wrong?"

"My stomach."

In a way, Shu was relieved that Valt felt nauseous, but only because that told him that the baby was most likely still okay.

"Mmh! Here!"

The blunette said, throwing the ice pack on the couch and running to the bathroom to be sick. It surprised and scared Shu when Valt bolted like that in a sudden instance. The white haired blader stood up and headed to the bathroom to help the sick blunette. He knelt down on his knees and rubbed circles into Valt's back as he continued to dry heave. The boy's face was blue from it and Shu felt bad for him.

"Jesus christ, baby. Are you okay?"

Shu asked in concern, seeing Valt pant.

"It hurts. Nothing is even coming up."

The taller boy scooted closer to Valt and nuzzled his face into his.

-

After Valt was finally able to get sone of the contents of his stomach out, he felt better as far as nausea. His face was still sore but the swelling had gone down a good bit. The boys cuddled on the couch with the TV on for awhile, until Shu remembered something.

"Oh, shit! I was supposed to go check on Nero!"

"Good job, babe."

"I'll be back, hun."

Shu went to help Nero with his homework, leaving Valt to the TV. While the Spyrzen blader was away, Valt started getting deep in his thoughts and thinking about his second baby. He rubbed his hand up and down his stomach as he got lost in his thoughts again.

"I hope you're still okay in there."

He said, looking down at his stomach. He heard Shu come back out of Nero's room and was glad. Valt didn't like being away from Shu unless he really had to. Before Shu sat back down, valt got a wave of dizziness. His head fell back, hitting the pillows that sat on the couch.

"Valty, you okay?"

Shu asked when he noticed.

"I'm dizzy."

"Hmm, when was the last time you ate something?"

As soon as Shu asked, Valt's stomach rumbled real loud, making the boy blush.

"That answers my question, ahaha. I'll fix you something."

Shu said, walking to the kitchen.

"Please don't be picky like your brother was."

Valt spoke to his stomach again. He got up and decided to go in the kitchen with his boy and leaned against the counter and watched him.

"There anything specific you want that won't upset your stomach?"

Shu asked Valt. Valt had no idea and was trying to remember what he liked eight years ago when he was pregnant with Nero.

"I don't know. I hardly remember what I ate when I was having Nero."

"Do you just want me to make some spaghetti?"

"Uhm... Yeah, sure."

Valt told him. Shu walked over to Valt and pulled him into his arms. He didn't want Valt to be so unhappy about being pregnant, but his body didn't handle it good the last time.

"Valt... Please be happy about the baby... Please?"

Shu pleaded.

"Shu, I am. I'm just not happy about my body hurting."

"Maybe it won't this time."

"We'll see."

The two kissed before Shu began cooking.

-

After they all ate, Shu and Valt were cuddling on the couch while Nero got ready for bed. Valt was deciding on when him and Shu should tell Nero about being a big brother. Him and Shu wanted to be sure that nothing was gonna happen to the baby before telling Nero. Valt's thoughts were interrupted by the wave of nausea the just came over him, immediately making him feel awful.

"Shu."

"Hm?"

"I feel sick again."

Valt told him as he gently laid his head back on the pillows and closed his eyes, breathing slowly in and out. The blunette kept his hands over his stomach while Shu went to get the small trashcan out of the bathroom for Valt. The boy was trying his best not to go into a panic attack, but he was only feeling worse. Shu laid back down with with Valt and lifted his shirt up to rub his stomach.

"Just relax, Valty. I'm right here, okay?"

Valt nodded his head and let out a long exhale as he tried to do what Shu said. Shu looked over and saw that the blunette's eyes fill up with tears.

"Valt, honey... You don't have to get upset. You're okay."

"I don't feel okay, Shu."

"I know, sweetie. I'm sorry..."

--------------
Kept nodding off writing the end of this. Fucking insomnia. Show Valty some love guys.