Reuniting with Ken

Shu had come into the room when he heard his boyfriend sobbing in there. He got worried and thought he was crying out of pain, but he was just missing his late sister.

"Baby, you alright?"

Shu asked his sobbing boyfriend.

"Yeah... Yeah, I'm okay."

Valt assured Shu and Aiger.

"I didn't mean to upset you, Valt."

"No, you didn't. Trust me, it's not the first time that's happened."

Valt would frequently get flashbacks and images of him and Nika being together. It wasn't Aiger that caused him to have an image just then, it was the timing.

"It really does happen more often than you'd think."

Shu spoke.

"He ends up going into a panic attack and I have to calm him down. Doesn't take long though."

Shu nuzzled his face into Valt's head, getting him to relax a bit, until another shock of pain ran through his stomach, making him jolt back and use his forearms to balance him up.

"Ow!"

Valt hissed in pain as he slowly threw his head back.

"Ow, oww..."

Shu and Aiger just wondering what could be wrong with the small blunette. Once Valt laid all the way back down, Shu laid down with him and started rubbing his stomach.

"I need to get back to my tent at the school, guys. If y'all come up with a name for the pup, text it to me."

Aiger said as he began to walk out.

"I actually think I wanna name him Blade."

Valt told him before he left.

"Blade?"

"Yeah. Like beyblade."

"That's a cute name, baby."

Shu told Valt, making the boy smile.

"I like it. I'll talk to you two later, bye."

"Bye!"

Shu and Valt said in unison to Aiger.

-

A few hours had went by and Shu and Valt were playing with their new puppy in the living room. Valt seemed to be feeling better now, but he was worried that his pain would start up again. Shu was able to get him to focus on Blade instead. The three of them played in the floor together and Valt was happy to have his first pet. He never had one as a kid and always wanted a dog.

"I think Blade is getting worn out."

Valt commented as Blade sprawled out, letting out a yawn.

"I agree. Now we can see if he likes his new bed."

Shu got up as he grabbed the tired pup and set him in his new dog bed. Blade gave it a few sniffs to check it out, then got up to turn a couple circles to get comfortable, and laid down. The boys saw that Blade did appreciate his new bed that the two got him.

"He's so cute, Shu."

Valt cooed as he hugged Shu from behind and gave him a loving kiss on the cheek.

"You're cuter, my love."

Shu said as he and Valt laid in the floor together. The blunette blushed as Shu kissed his soft lips, moving their mouths against each other. The two ended up in a make out session as the albino boy made it on the top of the blunette, pinning him to the floor. Shu straddled Valt's torso as he pushed his hand through the small boy's hair and continued to kiss him.

"Shu..."

Valt mumbled out. Both of their faces became covered in blush. They suddenly heard their door bell ring, ruining their moment.

"Ugh... I'll get it."

Shu groaned as he got up and went to open the door. When he did, he was surprised to see who it was, Ken.

"Hey there, albino boy!"

Keru spoke.

"Ken!!"

Shu yelled excitedly, getting Valt's attention.

"Ken?"

The blunette stood up to see one of his long time best friends, immediately running over to the door and tackle hugging the Kerbeus blader that he and Shu hadn't seen in such a long time.

"KEN!!"

"Hey, hey! Easy on the threads!"

Keru joked. Valt smiled widely as he petted Keru and Besu as he released Ken from his embrace.

"Aw! I missed you mutts too!"

"Mutts?!?!"

The two dog puppets said in unison, biting Valt's face playfully. Shu was laughing at Ken messing with his boyfriend, adoring Valt's laugh and smile.

-

"You two are so cute. I've always low-key wanted the two of you to get together since I met y'all last year."

Ken told Shu and Valt. The three bladers sat in the living room together and chatted while sipping on their drinks.

"I think everyone did."

Shu admitted. Blade waddled over to Ken and nudged his hand, wanting to be petted.

"Oh, hello, Blade! What's up, puppy?"

Ken spoke in a bit of a higher pitched voice.

"He's wanting attention."

Valt said as he laughed. Ken took off his dog puppets and picked up Blade, giving the attention he was seeking. He was such a sweet and playful puppy, and Shu and Valt already loved him to pieces. Ken continued to pet the small pup as he licked Ken in the face.

"Aww... Such a sweet little guy."

"Hey, talk as Keru or Besu and see what he does."

Valt suggested, wanting to see what the pup would do if Ken put on one of his dog puppets and make it talk to him. Ken grabbed Besu and put him on his hand as he prepared his voice.

"Hello there, pup!"

Besu began.

"What a cutie, not quite as cute as me though."

Blade would tilt his head every time Besu spoke, leaving the three boys in awe. Soon, little Blade got bored and walked on the couch to Shu and Valt-- who were cuddling close. The pup made his way on to Shu and Valt's laps and plopped down on the boys. Both of them started to pet Blade and he dozed off.

"He's so sweet."

Valt commented.

--------------------
....