Sick Day with Shu

Valt was able to catch Shu before he hit the floor as collapsed from being so dizzy. It worried the hell out of Valt when he did, but luckily Shu wasn't unconscious.

"Shu, are you okay?"

"Yeah... I just..."

He tried to talk, but even that would wind him. He panted heavily. Valt stood up and quickly grabbed Shu's new inhaler.

"Baby, here."

Valt shook up the inhaler and took the cap off, helping Shu take it. Once he took it, he was able to breathe a bit better.

"Shu, come on. You need to lay back down."

Valt insisted. Shu didn't argue, the boy felt terrible and wanted to rest.

-

The boys sat on the couch, watching TV together. Shu was doing more of the watching while he let Valt sit behind him and play with his white hair. He let his partner brush through it, helping him relax and almost fall asleep to the feeling. The small blunette drapped his arms around Shu's shoulders and kissed him on the cheek, making the taller boy smile.

"You know I love your kisses, Valty, but I don't want you getting sick."

"I don't care. I haven't gotten to love on you for 24 hours and I'm not okay with that."

Valt laughed. He didn't plan to kiss Shu on his mouth, knowing he'd definitely get Shu's illness if he did. He kissed his cheek and neck repeatedly, and even though Shu was sick as hell, he was enjoying his boyfriend's affection.

"V-Valt... Unn..."

Shu stuttered and let out a small moan unintentionally, making Valt laugh at him.

"Shu! You're not horny, are you?!"

"No!"

Shu claimed, but the bright shade of red on his face said different. Valt frowned when Shu began coughing again, knowing that him and Shu couldn't have... You know what, until he was 100% better. It would ware Shu out and be hard on his lungs. The worried blunette kept his arms around him from behind and nuzzled his face into his neck gently as Shu ran his fingers through the blunette's hair.

"Do you wanna watch a movie?"

Valt asked, finally breaking the silence.

"Sure. What do you wanna watch, love?"

Valt thought about it for a few minutes and decided he wanted to watch a Disney movie. Valt made him and Shu some popcorn while Shu turned on the movie.

-

Valt sat behind Shu, still playing with the boy's snowy white hair. Valt had eaten most of the popcorn- it tasted too weird for Shu to eat because of his sore throat. Valt grabbed Shu's wrist and snagged a red hair tie that he always wore as a bracelet. He put Shu's hair up in a ponytail to see what it would look like on him, and he thought it looked really good on his boy.

"I put your hair up, babe. It looks good!"

"It feels good, it's hot as hell in here."

Valt pulled out his phone and turned the front facing camera on and handing it to Shu so he could see what  he looked like.

"Here, look."

Valt said, handing the phone to Shu.

"Wow... I actually like it. I like how you left my bangs down too, Valty."

Shu closed out of the camera app and handed his boyfriend back his phone.

"Want me to keep it up?"

Valt asked, taking his phone back.

"Yeah. I like the air on the back of my neck."

Valt kissed the back of the sick boy's neck gently and repeatedly, accidentally arousing Shu again.

"Mmm.. Valt... St-stop.."

Shu stuttered out.

"You're no fun."

"I'm sorry, baby. I don't feel well. But hey, when I feel better I'll fuck you senseless. How's that sound?"

Shu suggested as he leaned back and looked up at his boyfriend.

"Deal."

"But... If you have to do something now... I wouldn't mind your mouth wrapped around my dick."

Shu said to Valt, feeling horny himself.

"Well, that solves your problem, but what about mine? I'm needy too."

"I'm not putting my sickly mouth on your dick, Valt. You're just gonna have to wait."

Shu insisted.

"Then so do you."

Valt smirked. If Valt wasn't getting any, then neither was Shu.

"UGH! Fiiiine... I'll wait..."

Shu said as he groaned in frustration. Valt giggled at the white haired boy.

"Don't laugh at me, Valty."

Shu said, pulling the smaller boy down by his neck, making him do a little summersault, landing on top of the taller boy. The two laughed as they playfully fought, but as they started to get too riled up, Shu started coughing bad again.

"Okay, okay. We gotta calm down before you cough up a lung."

Valt said as he laid down on the chase next to Shu and laying his head on his stomach. Shu petted through Valt's blue hair as the both of them started to doze off to sleep.

------------------
Gay