Yacht Ride

Decicided I wanna keep the story in third person POV.
---------

The next morning, Wakiya and Rantaro were in the living room, cuddling and watching TV while the other three boys were still asleep.

"What do you think Valt's other alters are like?"

Honcho asked Wakiya as he wrapped is arm around his shoulder.

"I've no idea. I hope all of them aren't like Obake though, but we also don't need another Valt either. He's already hyper and crazy loud. One is enough."

Wakiya said, unaware that he came off kinda rude.

"Hey!"

A familiar voice sounded from the door way. Both of the blondes turned their heads, seeing Shu standing with his arms crossed.

"How about you don't speak harshly about my boyfriend?"

Shu continued as he frowned, looking directly at Wakiya.

"That's not what I meant, Shu-"

"Valt is perfect the way he is and I won't let anyone talk bad about him or his system, Wakiya."

Wakiya kept his mouth closed, knowing it was useless to argue with the white haired boy. As Shu was about to turn and head back to the room, he felt a pair of arms wrap around his waist from behind, knowing it was Valt.

"Morning baby."

She greeted the blunette. He turned around, facing the smaller boy and place a small kiss on the boy's lips. Valt blushed at the loving gesture. Their lovely moment was interrupted by the sound of Valt's stomach growling, like always. Knowing it was loud enough for his boyfriend to hear, the blunette blushed in embarrassment.

"Hungry?"

Shu asked, letting out a small laugh.

"Will you make some breakfast, babe? Everyone here knows you're the best cook in Japan!"

"Ahh, I wouldn't say the best in Japan, Valt, but thank you. Come on, you can keep me company while I cook."

Shu said, being humble as always. He grabbed the smaller boy's hand, leading him to Wakiya's indoor cabin kitchen. As Valt sat at the bar counter, Shu began searching for everything he needed to get started.

-

Daigo was the last to wake up, and woke up to the smell of Shu's cooking of eggs, pancakes, and bacon. Just as Shu had finished, everyone was already gathered in the kitchen and waiting for Shu to serve everything. After everyone got done, they all helped Shu clean the kitchen up and wash the dishes. After everything was clean, they all gathered in the living room and waited for Wakiya to tell them what he had planned for them for the day.

"Alright, listen up; I've made plans for the five of us to go out on my private yacht today, so grab your bathing suits and sun block, boys."

Wakiya explained. None of the four boys had even been on a yacht before and were pretty excited to ride. They all rushed upstairs and into their rooms to change and pack what they needed.

"This is exciting, Shu! Are you excited?!"

The smaller boy asked his boyfriend excitedly.

"Hell yeah, being on a private yacht with my boyfriend is gonna be amazing."

Shu replied to Valt with a warm smile and loving, red eyes. The white haired boy sat on the edge of the bed with Valt, laying a hand on his thigh and nuzzled his face into the smaller boy's neck and shoulder.

Lighthouse ✔जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें