Morning Pleasure

!SMUT WARNING!

The next morning, Valt was feeling perfectly fine. He was the first one to wake up, and he wanted make everyone breakfast, but he knew damn well he couldn't cook worth shit. Leave that to Shu. Valt didn't feel like getting out of bed yet and laid there snuggled up to his sleeping boyfriend. He became lost in his thoughts, thinking about what went down last night. He felt bad for putting everyone through the worry, especially Shu. Valt felt stupid for even freaking out last night, didn't even know what triggered him. The blunette pushed himself up, reaching for Shu's face and kissing him on his pale cheek.

"I love you."

Valt whispered, not wanting to wake the sleeping blader.

-

Valt managed to go back to sleep, being woken up by his boyfriend after an hour. Shu laid his bare chest on Valt's bare back, crossing his arms across his chest, hugging him from behind. Valt groaned tiredly.

"Morning, babe. How do you feel?"

Shu asked and greeted. Valt rubbed his eyes and rolled to his back, looking up at Shu.

"Better."

Valt simply replied. Shu kissed Valt's forehead, his white hair hanging in Valt's face, tickling him. Valt giggled and held on to the back of Shu's neck, pulling him down to hug him.

"Shu, I'm sorry about last night. I feel so silly for freaking out like that, and I don't even remember what started it. I'm sorry I put you and the others through all that."

Valt closed his eyes and bowed his head, being ashamed of himself.

"Aww, Valt..."

Shu gently held Valt's chin and tilted his head up and gave him a sweet, loving kiss on his lips, leaving a light pink shade to cross over Valt's face.

"You're not mad?"

Valt asked.

"No, baby. You can't help your attacks, and I was worried about you last night, who wouldn't be?"

Valt nodded, agreeing with the taller boy. Shu straddled Valt's legs, leaning down and leaving small kisses on the smaller boy's neck before he started biting and sucking on his neck and collar bone. Valt let out a small moan, returning the physical affection to Shu. Both of the boys' pants grew tighter as Valt tried to get his off, bit struggled a bit. Meanwhile, Shu already had his pants and underwear thrown on the floor, exposing himself to Valt. Valt's face became dusted over with a red tint as he managed to get his pants and underwear off and into the floor. Valt lightly pumped himself, eyes still focused on Shu.

"Stop, baby."

Shu said as he grabbed Valt's wrist. The taller boy aligned himself with his entrance and Valt's member, gently pushing himself down on the smaller boy. Shu and Valt moaned at the same time as Valt wrapped his lips around Shu's member, looking up at the white haired male. Shu gripped onto Valt's blue hair gently, pushing on his head a little to get him sucking. Shu thrusted around on Valt's member and pushed himself down as far as he could go. Shu gently bounced on Valt as he bit his bottom lip and grabbed Valt's hair again.

"Ooh... V- Valt..!"

Shu moaned out, gripping Valt's shoulder.

"Valty, I- I'm gonna cum, babe.."

Shu warned Valt as an aggressive blush arose on Shu's face as he released into The smaller boy's mouth. Valt swallowed the substance as he felt he was going to cum as well.

"Sh- Shu..."

Valt moaned out as he released into Shu, making him moan as well, but Valt moaned louder when he hit his climax.

"Aahhh... Fuck..."

Valt breathed out, panting and sweating. Shu was panting and sweating too, raising his hair that covered his eye, like he just won a Beyblade battle. The taller boy pulled himself off of Valt as he laid on the smaller boy.

"You fuck good, Valty..."

Shu praised the blunette.

-

About 15 minutes later, the boys were ready for round two. They connected their lips, moving against each other's mouths as their tongues wrestled. The two were moaning as they made out. Shu started making his was to the blunette's neck, leaving more love bites on the small boy. Shu headed down Valt's body, biting and sucking every inch of the small boy's body. He got to his member and kissed the tip of it, making Valt moan. Shu licked the pre cum that oozed out of the slit. The Spryzen blader wrapped his hand around Valt's shaft, beginning to pump the blunette.

"Shu... Just... Just fu-ck m- me... Please, Shu..!"

Valt begged in moans. Shu chuckled at the Valtryek blader as he aligned himself up with Valt's entrance, shoving himself in the boy. Both of them moaned as Shu thrusted around in Valt.

"O- oh, God!"

Valt let out. Shu began thrusting in and out of the blunette, both of them getting familiar knots in their stomach.

"Ge-t r- ready, Valty. I'm gonna cum.."

Shu said.

"Me too, Shu.."

Shu came inside of Valt, while Valt came on his own chest. Shu leaned down, licking Valt's mess up off of the boy's chest. Shu pulled himself out of his partner and laid back down next to him, covering the two of them up with the bed sheets.

"That felt amazing, Shu..."

"You felt amazing, Valt."

The two praised each other. The two bladers spooned each other for awhile, not wanting to leave the room today. They just felt the need to cuddle and be with each other for the day.

"I love you, Valt."

"I love you too, Shu."

--------------
😈😈😈