Panic Attack

TRIGGER WARNING: PANIC ATTACK!

After Valt processed the fact that he and Shu saw his mom, he still didn't know what to think. He laid in bed with Shu sleeping soundly next to him as he stayed awake stuck in his thoughts. He looked over at Shu and smiled as he gently petted his white hair.

-

Shu woke up early the next morning and got ready to go do his daily jog around the park. Once he was ready, he woke Valt up, asking if he wanted to go with him.

"Valt... Valty..."

"Hmm??"

"I'm gonna go jog around the park. Do you wanna go?"

Shu asked the half asleep blunette.

"Nah, let me sleep. Have fun."

Valt said sleepily. Shu chuckled and kissed his cheek before heading out.

-

Ten minutes after Shu had left, Valt decided to get up and go fix himself something to eat and maybe watch a movie. He knew Shu would be out for awhile and he needed to keep himself distracted. Just as he was about to make something simple and didn't require actual cooking, he started to feel himself switching. Valt leaned up against the wall so he wouldn't end up on the floor. After another moment or two, Zorro had fronted. He looked around as he got familiar with his surroundings. He shortly figured out he was at home and in the kitchen, and Valt most likely let him front because he was too lazy to fix himself something to eat. He probably would've burned the place up anyway. Zorro got out what he needed and turned on the stove, washing his hands afterwards. Once that was done, he started busting open three eggs and putting them in the buttered cooking pan. It didn't take long for them to get done, he didn't make much. Zorro grabbed a small plate and poured his scrambled eggs onto it and sat at the table and ate.

-

After Zorro took a shower, took the system's meds, Valt fronted back and decided to watch some Beyblade battles on YouTube on the TV. Once he picked one, the first thing that popped up was an advertisement for a new horror movie that was filled with scary and freaky faces. It wasn't one that had the skip option, and the blunette was frozen in fear, not able to look away from the ad. Once it was over, he tried his best to calm himself down on his own. Blade was over in the corner on his bed and started noticing the small blader's breathing was off. The pup tilted his head in confusion, wondering what was wrong with his dad. Little Blade made his way over to Valt and stood on his back feet, putting his front on the couch to see better and get the boy's attention. Valt still wasn't calming down and decided to grab Blade and hold the pup in his arms and rocked back and forth slowly on the couch. After awhile, Valt was in tears and full panic mode as he laid down at the top of the chase seat, almost curled in a fetal position as Blade laid behind his head. The poor boy couldn't bring himself to call his boyfriend. He didn't wanna bother or interrupt his training. Little did he know, Shu was already on his way back to the apartment. Before Shu walked inside, he heard Valt crying through the door and immediately reached for his keys and quickly unlocked the door. Slamming the door behind him, Shu barged in and ran straight to Valt on the couch, kneeling down on the floor.

"Valt! Baby, whats wrong?!"

Shu shouted a bit, trying to get his attention. Valt had his eyes shut tight, not wanting to see any of the terrifying and freaky ass faces that he had seen. He was known to hallucinate stuff he had seen in things like that.

"Valt, open your eyes, it's Shu!"

Shu tried to assure the crying blunette as he rubbed his arm.

"No, I don't wanna hallucinate!"

"You won't, trust me. You'll see me, Shu."

Valt slowly opened his eyes to the beautiful sight that was his boyfriend. The first thing he saw that let him know that he was definitely gonna see Shu was his snow, white hair. Valt still continued to cry in panic, not being able to hold back his tears, but he was doing the best he could.

"Shu! Baby!"

The blunette said as he held his arms out to hug his boyfriend. Shu immediately brought himself into Valt's arms, hugging him back tightly.

"Eww! Why are you all wet?"

Valt asked through his tears, pulling away from the hug and Shu let out a light chuckle.

"I'm sweating, love. I went jogging, remember?"

"O- oh, yeah..."

Valt tried to wipe his tears away as he kept sniffling. Shu cupped both of the blunette's cheeks and helped wipe his tears away with his thumbs, kissing the small blader on the nose.

"Are you okay now? What even happened?"

Shu asked.

"A stupid advertisement for some new horror movie played before I was watching a YouTube video, and all the faces were freaky as hell and just... They were so terrifying!"

"You didn't look away?"

"I couldn't, I just froze up..."

Valt explained. Shu was aware that he did have the tendency to freeze up sometimes.

"Well, I'm here now. You know I'd never let anything bad happen to you, baby boy."

Shu assured Valt as he held him tightly in his arms and nuzzled the side of his head.

------------------
Sorry, its shorter.