Qq

●●●

You'd expect a guy like Dre to be so rough and controlling, but he really wasn't. We had a good level of respect between us.

I sat on his bed peaking through my text. Jay came up every now and then and still claimed our relationship. I was thinking about just going along with it because he was trying, but I was starting to gain little feelings for someone else.

I didn't bring night clothes along with me so Dre offered me a few shirts. I took the jersey since it was the only one that I felt looked nice.

He quickly took his phone out and snapped for my attention. "Smile," he said, putting his phone at a certain angel.

I glanced over and waved him off with my hand. "I don't want any pictures fool."

He straight faced me. "I'm only taking it for yo funeral. Now smile."

I softened up. Speaking of funeral, I had many to go to. Claudia, from the church and Jordan. I dipped my head over a little letting out a fresh smile.

"Damn," Dre said to himself at my picture

"What?" I scrunched my face trying to look at his screen,"did my smile come out weird?"

"Hell yea." He backed the phone away from me so I couldn't see. "You look like the Lorax."

"Let me see," I pressured. Even thought I didn't want the picture I had to at least make sure it looked good-- for when I did want it.

He shook his head and gave me his phone to look at.

"DEONDRE," Ms. Roland yelled from down stairs.

Dre's ears perked up. "WHAT, MA' ?"

"COME DOWN HERE AND HELP ME TAKE THIS LOAD."

Dre sighed. "WHERES LAMAR'S BITCH ASS? CANT THAT NIGGA DO--"

"BRING YO ASS DOWN HERE AND DONT MAKE ME REPEAT MYSELF ACTING LIKE YOU PAY THE DAMN BILLS."

Dre scratched his head walking out his room. "I do pay the fucking bills," was mumbled out his mouth.

I was staring at my picture. "I don't look like the Lorax."

I decided to put his phone down but before I did a message had popped up. 

I'm not the type to look into someone's business but when I see something that catches my attention, I turn to it quickly.

I read through the message that was sent by Santino through a group chat.

$antino🔌: Niggas I found out where that lil bitch from Southside stay.

Liam🕵️‍♂️: WHERE? We gunna shoot the place up?

Will💣: Stoopid ass nigga we can't shoot it up. That preacher daughter probably in there.

$antino🔌: Will is right dawg.