Yy

Deondres perspective
●●●
Everyone stood up and clapped their hands with pure joy and happiness. Everyone except for Lyrical and her little "guest."

I wouldn't have been so concerned about their arrival if it wasn't for the fact that majority of the time he wasn't even paying attention to the wedding, but was looking around.

His eyes wandered all around him and I didn't trust that shit. Couldn't tell if he was looking for someone or something, but it was obvious he was searching for something.

As everyone rose from their seats shouting and laughing, his eyes finally fell upon mine. We stared at each other for a good minute. He eventually got out his seat walking to the back motioning me to follow, with his eyes.

With a little hesitation, I got up going to the back, making sure no one saw me.

Walking past a few other people who didn't participate in the wedding, I made sure to wait outside of the entrance way. The sun shined brightly above me causing my skin to burn up a little.

"You Dre?" The guy came in view from a distance.

"Who's asking?" I questioned him as he got closer to me.

Two other guys came out of separate bushes and stood behind him. I could tell this conversation was about business when it occurred to me that they had masks over their faces.

"Look mane," I started while looking off into the wedding ceremony, "Don't bring this ghetto shit up into my mamas wedding."

The two figures behind him put their guns up and pointed it at my temple.

Why was it that I was always in situations that caused the gun to be pointed towards ME?

"I heard you been tryna kill me," He spat on the ground and looked at me."

"Nigga, who is you?" I let my guard down. I have never seen this motherfucka a day in my life and he's claiming i'm tryna get at him.

He motioned for the masked men behind him to put their guns down. "You don't know who I am?" His eyebrows furrowed deeply.

"Should I know you or somethin?" We stood in front of each other thinking the same question.

"Names Trey."

My eyes shot up and I took a step back letting out a struggle laugh. "Hell nah. This can't be right.  So you the Trey I been hearing about? The one who tryna kill me? The one who killed my father?"

The masked men looked at each other confused  and Trey had the same look on his face. "Fuck you mean?"

"You Trey up on East side, right?" I asked balling my fist up, watching the sun settle down a little.

"Yea," He replied rubbing his arm across his nose.

"So then the question is why the fuck YOU tryna kill ME."

He, too, looked out at the sun as Lyrical ran out the garden waiting for him.

"Last time I checked, Ion even know who the fuck you are, what business you got goin about ya pops. None of that." He said loudly.

At this point we were all confused.

"That's funny," I spoke, "cause i've been hearing otherwise, but it's obvious something is up if someone's whispering in your ear one thing, and in my ear another."

His men locked their guns away into their shafts and walked off giving us some space to speak.

Silence took up most of the time before we started getting down to the middle of the situation.