Vv

Brianas Perspective
●●●

"We need to get out of here, NOW," Nee whisper-yelled at us with the room door wide open.

Our eyes struggled to open as the light from the other room shun on our faces.

"Where are we going?" Anita asked, still sitting tightly beside a sleeping Tayja.

Nee cut the lights on and motioned us to get down and come. I wasn't really sure if I should trust this, but any opportunity I could get to exit this place, i'm willing to take.

Anita shrugged Tayja off her shoulder causing her to hit her head and wake up. With no rush at all, we picked up what we had left and ran out the room alongside Nee.

As we passed the living room, I took a quick glance behind me seeing Nas on the floor. His hand was over his chest and his eyes were closed.

"OVER HERE." Nee hopped into the car, and as we did before, we followed into safety.

The car ride itself was pretty awkward. I wasn't really sure if I wanted to say anything or not, but knowing how big my mouth was and how full of question I would be, I suddenly took my chances. "What happened to Nas?"

The slight memory of his body bypassed my mind several times.

Nee stopped at a red light preparing herself to answer. It was funny how she was ever my best friend to begin with. She was so quick to switch sides between who she supported, and it confuses me.

"Well," she began as her foot pressed down on the gas to the green light that sprung up, "Nas was shocked to see what Adonis had did to you guys."

Looking through the review mirror, Anita and Tayja came to sight peering into the story Nee was telling.

"He tried to fire Adonis and let him off, he thought he was going a little... rouge. This isn't the first time that Adonis has done something crazy to folks that were brought around."

It was nice to know that someone else noticed how crazy in the head Adonis was becoming, but it was sad that he found out too late.

Tayja squinted her eyes and mumbled lowly, "If this isn't his first time doing it then why she still with him.."

She had a good point. If your boyfriend has done this for a long time and you know about it, that means you simply watched him torture many people, including myself, and did nothing about it.

"But Adonis didn't like that, he wanted to be in charge and he wanted to be the new kingpin, so that's what he did. He killed him," she continued, unfocused to what Tayja had just stated.

If Adonis killed him and became the new kingpin, then why is Nee making us leave? It just wasn't adding up to me. She would do anything for her boyfriend, so what was making her transport us now?

And then it finally came to me.

"Where are we going?" I quickly asked, moving myself uncomfortably in my seat.

Nee kept her eyes on the road ignoring my question as if she didn't hear me.

"BITCH." Tayja unbuckled her seatbelt balling her fists up for anything that was possibly coming our way. "SHE SAID WHERE THE FUCK ARE WE GOING!"

Tayja clearly had enough of going through what she went through these past few days. She wasn't playing any more games when it came to her life, and it was proven by the stale face she was giving Nee.

At this point, Anita copied what Tayja did taking her seatbelt off. The locks on the door instantly went down causing all of us to perk up.

My body wanted to panic, but I refused to let that happen. There were so many movies that showed what happens to people who get locked into cars like this. Usually, it's a typical kidnap so the perpetrator could kill you, but in this case we've been kidnapped for almost a week now.