xX

Brianna's perspective
●●●
When Trey and Dre said Dad at the same time, I was slightly shook.

We all kinda just stood in there staring at him as he held a snarl in his face. No one was really sure if he was happy or not to see the two sons he had abandoned. The saddest part was, they didn't even know they were partially related.

I wasn't really sure what got into Dre, but the moment his father was ready to speak again, he instantly attacked him punching his fist into his face.

Trey pulled him back so he could have room to kick him in the kidney a couple of times. Eventually, one of their fathers men came to his rescue and pulled them both aside.

Their father stood back up and smiled while wiping the blood off the side of his face. "That's how you boa's greet your father?"

"Nigga, you ain't my fucking father," Dre spat, "My father suppose to be DEAD."

Trey nodded his head in agreement. "How the fuck are you here and not 6 feet down into the ground?"

Their father moved his shirt off to show a bullet wound in his chest. It was gruesome and had deepened sores around it. Pulling his shirt up a little more, he revealed more wounds on his chest, three of those being stab marks.

"I did get shot that night in Brooklyn, but I never died. I never came back home either, because fuck it. I was getting so beat up left and right then had to take care of you fuck ass niggas."

He put his shirt back down. "And the funny thing is it's not even only you two. I got 6 other kids and 6 other wives, but I only tracked down you two."

"Why the fuck would you do that," Dre snapped, "When you decided to leave my life you should've stayed the fuck out."

Treys frown grew steeper. "We don't need no half ass father."

Their father wasn't taking anything they were saying seriously and continued to laugh in between their words. "I did it because Trey is taking complete control over the West side and Dre is on his way to control the whole East side. Both of my sons are controlling a fourth of this whole city."

"So fucking what?," Trey asked, "We went through hell to get our spots and now you wanna pop up when you feel like it's convenient to you? Fuck outta here hoe ass nigga."

Dre crossed his arms together. "Tell is the real reason why we here."

"Okay," their father announced as he directed them, "I want you guys to turn to each other for a moment."

"You playing mind games or something?" Trey asked, almost smiling. "Get to the fucking point."

"You wanted your answer right? So do as I say."

They both turned to each as he had said.

"Now, pick up your guns and point it."

They picked their guns up and pointed it realizing that it was at one another.

"Now shoot."

Trey and Dre looked at each other sternly, but never even hesitated to keep their guns from the trigger.

"You wanted us to kill each other," Dre whispered loud enough for all of us to hear.