yY

Deondres Perspective
●●●
Don't get me wrong, that knock on the window scared the fuck outta me too. I'm not ever sure I got enough sleep, especially after having to wait for Brianna to sleep.

My eyes were peeled open the next morning. It was stuck on the messages that blared through Briannas screen.

I leaned in on the window to see it had been tampered with. The only person who came to mind was Adonis. The view of his live body crossed my memory and the actions I took then did too. I remember Santino wanting to kill him so bad. He was just ready to end his life until I stopped him.

We don't shoot to kill

I was starting to think that it was a mistake letting him live. If I knew he was this crazy, he wouldn't have even gotten this far.

"Thanks for staying up with me," Brianna said before sitting down at the table with the rest of us.

I nodded my head taking a bite out of the scrambled egg Shanti whipped up earlier.

"Here's the deal Ashanti." Trey cleaned his plate and grabbed seconds. "Imma need you to bring me to where yo boss stays at."

"And why would I do that?" She looked at us with a frown. "You do realize he don't like you foreigners, right?"

"Whatcha mean Foreigners. We not talking about the damn dance. I'm being dead ass right now."

Brianna didn't even touch her food. Her eyes were too busy focusing on her phone, which only had a view of the black screen.

"If you really wanna know where to find that niggah, just swing by Motos." She walked out of the kitchen with no desire to look back.

"Damn her ass fat," Trey mumbled," Now why did I let THAT go."

Lyrical cleared her throat, but stayed in her place by being quiet.

"I think we should just go now," Brianna insisted.

"Yea, i'm ready to go meet this nigga and get this shit over with," I agreed before taking my last bite of the eggs left on my plate.

●●●
The ride to Motos would've been good if the car didn't decide to stop on us. We had to wait on the highway for 45 minutes trying to figure out what the issue was.

"I told yo ass to put gas in this fucking car before we went through YESTERDAY," Trey yelled at Lyrical while putting his phone up to his ear.

I assumed he was calling someone to come and give him some gas so we could get back to driving again.

"I THOUGHT YOU WERE TALKING TO BRIANNA," She yelled back.

He shook his head and rolled his eyes all at once before coming up with a quick response. "Does Brianna sound like Lyrical to you? You deaf or somethin ?"

Brianna hopped out the car and stood beside it leaning back against the vehicle. "I'm kinda hungry. Wish I actually touched the food she gave us this morning."

Even though we were stranded, we weren't completely stranded. There were some fast food restaurants around that could help her hunger situation. "Wanna grab something to eat at waffle house?"

"No, it's fine. I'm just ready to go." She looked around at the other cars passing us.

Ignoring her statement, I grabbed her hand and walked us over to the restaurant.