Exams

Hermione could barely look at Tom. Every time she tried, her face would burn and she could feel him touching her. She had never tried anything remotely like that before. Last year after hearing a few girls talk about their own trysts, Hermione had decided to try self pleasure, wondering what the fuss was about.

It had felt good, but nothing like what Tom had made her feel.

She still didn't understand why he wanted to do it. She remembered laying next to him, waiting for him to ask her to return the favor, she felt embarrassed at the thought. She had no clue what would have been doing. But he never asked, he laid there and played with her hair until she finally fell asleep.

When she woke, she was alone, Tom had left a note saying he had to get back to his common room. She got up and headed back to Gryffindor tower and began to panic. That's where she found herself now.

She had hoped she would be able to rest and feel better about it all in the morning. Neither thing happened. She kept having naughty dreams where she and Tom did a lot more. She woke up sweating and turned on.

She got up and took a cold shower and tried to focus on exams. They seemed to be only a temporary escape. Once each subject was finished, her mind returned to her dirty thoughts.

Tom was having a glorious day. He woke after a full nights sleep. That didn't happen often for him. He was early to breakfast and ate his fill as he waited for exams to begin.

He breezed through the too easy tests and watched Hermione, she nibbles her lip and had ink on her finger tips as well as a smudge on her nose. Once she had finished, Tom noticed she would stare off into space.

He could only imagine what was going on in that beautiful creature's brain. The exam ended and parchments collected. They had the rest of the exams the next day and then they were dismissed for summer holidays on Wednesday.

Tom was thrilled, he couldn't wait to get back to his plans, though he would have to tweak a few finer points of his regime. He was saddened at the thought of not seeing Hermione for the two months. He may have to have her visit. Wouldn't that be a laugh, a mudblood at Malfoy Manor.

He shook himself back to reality and headed off to eat lunch. Hermione was in the kitchens as usual. She was avoiding Tom now. She couldn't keep herself from blushing at the thought of him. Then that would lead her back to the dreams and she had to stop at the lavatory to scourgify her knickers once already.

She hurried back to her dorm and decided to start packing now. She had a lot of books to take back with her. She had already had to put an extension charm on her trunk. She left out her toiletries and her clothes she would need tonight and the next two days.

She checked the time, it was almost supper time and she had succeeded in avoiding Tom all day. She hurried down to the great hall to eat.

She moved to her table sitting near the end. She began grabbing a bit of food when she felt someone slide in next to her. The looked up and saw the man she had been avoiding all day.

"Hermione, I didn't see you after exams. I was worried." He said

"I had to start on my packing, it's a huge chore, but I like to do it myself." He knew the others let he house elves pack for them, but she refused.

"We don't leave until Wednesday, but I guess it's good to be prepared. What are your plans over the summer?"

She looked at him, he acted as if it was just another day. She felt the blush start again.

"Probably spend it at home, my parents work, so I have the house to myself to study or watch the telly."  She felt as if she were rambling.

"Would it be okay if I write you? I don't think the Malfoy's have a phone. I would like to maybe even see you this summer." He smiled at her.

She couldn't help it she smiled back, " Yes, you can owl me, and we could possibly meet up."

Tom smiled he almost felt sorry for the girl, she was so starved for attention, for affection. No one seemed to notice or maybe just didn't care. He noticed, he cared, and he would have her utterly devoted to him, it would be exhilarating.

He leaned in and kissed her on the side of her mouth, just a tease of a kiss. Her eyes had closed involuntarily. He chuckled and got up to return to his table.

Hermione noticed the group of girls near her were silently staring at her, the look of disbelief clear on their faces.

She smiled and continued to eat, she might enjoy being friends with Tom.

She lay in bed that night, replaying every kiss and touch between her and her new obsession. The heat started to move around her body, pooling in her core. She tried to relieve the ache it left. The pleasure was nice, but nothing like what he had made her feel.

After exams the next morning, Hermione searched for Tom. She found him on his way to the Great Hall.

"Are you busy?" She asked.

"No, why?" He held back the smile he felt.

"I thought we could maybe take a walk, if you wanted to." She felt stupid.

"Anything to spend time with my favorite girl." He flirted.

She smiled and took his hand, leading him to the nearest door outside. They walked hand in hand down the small path to a small bunch of trees. Hermione conjured a blanket and spread it out in the shade.

She sat down and watched Tom sit with her. She was unsure of how to get what she wanted. She was horrible at this kind of thing.

"Will you miss me?" Tom asked out of nowhere.

"Yes, I will. I feel like I've known you forever, it's strange." She confessed.

She looked up from her hands and he kissed her. Tom knew she would be too shy to make the first move. While he wasn't much for showing affection, and the idea of kissing used to appall him. He enjoyed kissing her.

Tom had always felt kissing was an unsanitary act. He would only give small kisses to the girls he had gone to school with. He had certainly never preformed oral sex on them either. But this girl, he didn't mind. He had actually enjoyed the act.

He kissed her thoroughly now, tasting her sweet mouth. He leaned her back, moving slightly over her. He deepened the kiss deciding to give her a good snog. He wondered if she wanted a bit more? Is that why she brought him out here to this semi secluded area?

He tested the theory and moved a hand down to the hem of her shirt. His long fingers sliding under and moving along her flat stomach. She moaned, but didn't pull away.

All Tom could think was 'This would be fun.'